1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Nice looking family Pauligan!

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
from left to right, Joe, my brother, then my mother (some of you have met her) then ME, AKA, SuperAL, AKA Hazy, AKA HazyMemory

PS-- This is previous to the movie Joe Dirt. My brother has much shorter hair now.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
mostly my old friends have been the biggest part of my family. I can not post a picture though because the only pictures that I have include females in non-politically correct dresses(yaknow, wedding gowns)

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
pauline, just wondering where do you get your blonde hair?

your dad still looks mean to me ! lol !
still remember him glareing at me while eating breakfast your mom cooked in ohio.

man your little brother-sisters grew up ! lol
i am getting old !

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!! Where are your photo's? I know many of you have digital camera's!!! Come on, share with us the ones you love!!!

not sure where the hair color comes from! ???

Yeah, I know... they had been at my house maybe a half hour when I got there and tom had his shirt hanging of the ceiling light in my sun room and all his stuff all over the floor!!! And I didn't even recognize him~he had muscles for the first time in his life! (he has to work HARD to gain weight <_< ) not sure how he got that option.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Nov 28 2003, 09:50 AM)PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!! Where are your photo's? I know many of you have digital camera's!!! Come on, share with us the ones you love!!!

not sure where the hair color comes from! ???

Yeah, I know... they had been at my house maybe a half hour when I got there and tom had his shirt hanging of the ceiling light in my sun room and all his stuff all over the floor!!! And I didn't even recognize him~he had muscles for the first time in his life! (he has to work HARD to gain weight
) not sure how he got that option.
its cause he's 21 !

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
OK, here you go. Us, my parents, my brother and his girlfriend:

Attachments

·
Registered
314 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Nov 27 2003, 08:02 PM)Taken today~11-27-03
Holy cow....

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Okay, here is PyrateJim (Jim) and FullThrottle (Robin) and our two tax deductions, David (8) and Erin (5) as of Thanksgiving Day.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
My brother and some of my cousins, the family resemblance is uncanny, sometimes they are mistaken for me by other people.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE(Designie @ Nov 28 2003, 11:08 AM)QUOTE(pauligan @ Nov 27 2003, 08:02 PM)Taken today~11-27-03
Holy cow....
Don't I know it. The fact that we are so aging hits hard when you see people you last knew as little kids...

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
This is a family shot from 2001....

Front row: Nephew Branden, Niece Rachelle, Nephew Sam Jr., Uncle Mini
Back Row: Siter in law's Sister Molly, Mom's friend May, Mom Isabell, Brother Sam Sr. and his wife Sandy.

Mini

1 - 20 of 22 Posts