Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...if anything...
Lots of poeple this time of year have lots of things to be thankful for .... whats yous?

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
I'm thankful for the people around me that i love so much.
They have been amazingly supportive this past month or so despite my shortcomings.

There is sooooo much to be thankful for right now but that is the first to come to mind.

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
I'm truly thankful for my family, our health, and my friends. I'm thankful for life, being fortunate to wake up every morning and see what has been given to me in every way.
I'm extremely grateful.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Eagle 1- great topic- I was just thinking of starting one just like it!

First and foremost I am thankful for my kids!
I thank god EVERYDAY for my beautiful children-
people tell me how lucky I am but there is no luck to it- I am truly BLESSED !!

Second would have to be my parents-
this has been a BAD year for me personally... in business, getting divorced etc- my parents have both shown sooo much love & support & funding!!

Third would be my friends-
I have 2 very good friends that have always been there for me NO matter what- one is my friend Kim (boatshow) who has been w/ me since 6th grade-our friendship has survived thru alot!

and of course.....

there is Laney (Saleena) who is at the top of my list of favorite people!

alot of people don't know that she & I have only be friends for about 2yrs BUT she is the most awesome woman that I know! we "clicked" from day one!

last but not least- I am thankful for MYSELF!
I am very happy w/ the person, mother, friend, daughter, that I have turned out to be!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Awwww.....thanks, Puppetshow. Right back at ya, girlfriend.

I have been thinking a lot about the things for which I am THANKFUL....this really was one of the most difficult years of my life, yet TODAY I am the happiest I have ever been in my entire life....
I am very thankful for the lessons I have learned as they have helped me become stronger, happier, and more grateful that I have everything I need.
I am thankful for my two awesome boys who bring the greatest joy to my life and make me so very proud to be a mother.
I am thankful for the relationship that I have with my Ex husband, even in the turbulent times...because our children are more important than hate, resentment and anger...they are well-adjusted, loving children as a result of our efforts...and he's really an awesome dad!
I am thankful for my very best friend, Lisa, who has had an absolute amazing impact on my life....she is the greatest and I love her like a sister.
I am thankful for all of the wonderful people in my life...the friends that have helped me get through the loss of my mother and the other challenges that came along in 2003...the friends that make me smile and laugh, let me cry, accept me and love me unconditionally.
I am thankful for every moment of my life...I am thankful because I can honestly say LIFE IS GREAT.

ok enough mush...gotta get back to work.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
great topic...
there is alot to be thankful for...
I am especially thankful for my husband!!

I am forever thankful for my mom and dad... for all the love and support they have showed me over the past 32 years... all unconditionally.

I am very greatful for ALL my friends, I feel vey blessed to have met some great friends over the years, that i hold very close to my heart.

** I can't wait (one of these years) to say I am thankful for my children (fingers crosed)**

Happy Thanksgiving to you all... See you tomorrow night!

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
I'm thankful that I have a wonderful, thoughtful, and healthy family, an intelligent, beautiful, and understanding girlfriend, and a job. There's not too many adjectives that I can preface that one with. I'm really really just thankful to have a job. Only a few people know that I've been on the edge of being unemployed since mid-summer. I knew that this project I was on was going away, I just didn't know when. Thankfully, I can get off that roller-coaster and move on to something more stable now.

Money may not be everything, but there is an awful lot relies heavily on it! <_<

I'm thankful for ALL of the support and love that you peeps give the Lake St. Clair Network, and I'm thankful for the support team that we have who helps keep the forum and the site running day in and day out, and keeps the server up and running 24x7, 365 days a year.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
I'm thankful for another opportunity to have Thanksgiving dinner with my family~every year is a blessing!! **and it is THE best meal of the year, bar none**

I'm also thankful for:

.... too many things to list; life is a treasure hunt... little gifts all along the way!

and agree Mike; having A job. A job that pays my hefty bills... <_<
--------------- it's always a worry and never a guarantee these days.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND THE JOYS AND SMILES WE BRING ONE ANOTHER.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
For a wonderful husband, family, friends
For my good health
my baby (IT Fits)
there is sooo much more but those are the things that come to the top of my head

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
I am thankful for my Mom who has always showed me unwavering love & support no matter what........

I am thankful for my Dad (technically stepdad) who took us kids in when he married my Mom and raised us and loved us as if we were his own biological children. I've always considered him my real Dad.

I am thankful for my sisters and brothers, nieces, nephews, aunts and uncles, grandma's and grandpa's (still with us or not)
and the times we've shared together.

I am thankful for all the friends I have had in my life and all the great new friends I have met since joining this crazy LSCN bunch. You guys are great!!!!

I am so very thankful for meeting MLPH!!!!! You have added to, amplified, augmented, boosted, complemented, elevated, , intensified, lifted...................all right I'm just trying to say enhanced my life in such a wonderful way!!!!!
Thank you for being you!!!

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
I am truly thankful to all my friends that keep reminding me that no matter how crappy I think my life is, it could be a lot worse.
I am thankful for all the people at work that go in every day and do nothing. All the overtime I'm getting so we can stay caught up is going to come in handy in the spring.
I'm thankful I found a doctor that's not stingy with the vicodin scrips.
I'm thankful for my puppy dog Britt because she's always happy to see me when I walk in the door. It doesn't matter if I was gone 5 days or 5 minutes.
I'm thankful for all the friendships I have made on the internet. My bird hunting friends, my boating friends and drinking friends.

I'm sure there's probably more but nothing comes to mind right now.

NoCode

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Nov 25 2003, 05:02 PM)and agree Mike; having A job. A job that pays my hefty bills...
--------------- it's always a worry and never a guarantee these days.
So true Pauline and Mike. Some of us think we are secure in our jobs, and then one day......see ya' later, we don't need you anymore.

I'll trade you bills anyday Pauline, and throw in an extra grand a month.

I'm thankful I had a new job an hour later, I guess I was glad people knew I was good at what I did.

But most of all, through that STRESSFUL time this fall and my relationship woes, I'm VERY thankful for my LSCN friends!! I was down for quite a while but you guys were always there for me. Especially 3crabs (he has to listen to me bitch all the time) fast eddie, XO's, Daileyinterests, Bill and freckles, CK my new bud, Saleena, and cotty, my other new bud. You guys are the best.

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
QUOTE(CBJ @ Nov 25 2003, 06:04 PM)4 all u guys!

Thanks for being my friend.

And thats a full time thing not just a holiday thing.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
ANYTIME HAMMER !

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Nov 25 2003, 06:23 PM)ANYTIME HAMMER !

OOOOHHHHH I see how it is.

Hammer this Eddie that who cares about the Beer Jammer.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Thankful?

I am thankful for alot of things-
Family- well there are really no words to say what I feel about my brother and sister. We have always been close but now even closer since our parents passed away.

Friends-you know the ones that when you hear someone talking about loyalty, the phrase always right there for you.
the friend that you can call and pick up like no time as gone by.

Last- I am thankful for the gift that God has given me, the gift of being able to bring laughter and a smile to a person.
The compassion to give freely and the gift of love for the ones less fortunate then us.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts