Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
well, taxman said i shouldn't give up ck promotions & event planning just yet and encouraged me to still take on another account. so, i got a phone call, tried meeting with steve wheeler but our appointments kept getting pushed back but i finally had my meeting today at 10am and.....

i am the new media/promotions director of ALL THE POST BARS!!!

YES! the POST BARS!! hi holy horsecrap in a bootstrap!! that's mt clemens (stop drooling, rerun), detroit, grosse pte, auburn, novi, ferndale... i'll be handling all media, radio, print, and throwing their parties....i am so excited right now! wow!!

holy crap!!! I AM SOOOOOOO CELEBRATING THURSDAY at Jack's!!!!

and you know what this means for LSCN members....MORE VIPS for stuff they'll be doinglike stoney & wojo livebroadcasts, live concerts with wrif & bands like seven mary 3, ticket giveaways, monday night football with detroit lions players...ohhhhhhh, man!!!!

i am trying to breathe, but am too excited!! ohWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWO!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i am sooooooo freaking out!!!
wow!! wahooooooooooooooo!!!

i need oxygen over here! someone? please! insert iv needle with tequila into vein, please!!!

thank you thank you!!!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
GREAT JOB CK

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
heck yeah they're cool bars...always busy.
i'm going crazy with excitement! wahoooo!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Way to go!! Congradulations!!!!!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
That's awesome CK!!!!!

You can't beat that.....when is the new post going to open downtown?

If you need any help working at all these new gig's let me know. I always wanted to work at a bar.

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
WAY TO GO CK!!!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.