Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

HOLY CRAP! I just scored!

3K views 52 replies 45 participants last post by  SugarDaddy 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
well, taxman said i shouldn't give up ck promotions & event planning just yet and encouraged me to still take on another account. so, i got a phone call, tried meeting with steve wheeler but our appointments kept getting pushed back but i finally had my meeting today at 10am and.....

i am the new media/promotions director of ALL THE POST BARS!!!

YES! the POST BARS!! hi holy horsecrap in a bootstrap!! that's mt clemens (stop drooling, rerun), detroit, grosse pte, auburn, novi, ferndale... i'll be handling all media, radio, print, and throwing their parties....i am so excited right now! wow!!

holy crap!!! I AM SOOOOOOO CELEBRATING THURSDAY at Jack's!!!!

and you know what this means for LSCN members....MORE VIPS for stuff they'll be doinglike stoney & wojo livebroadcasts, live concerts with wrif & bands like seven mary 3, ticket giveaways, monday night football with detroit lions players...ohhhhhhh, man!!!!

i am trying to breathe, but am too excited!! ohWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWO!!!

#11 ·
i am sooooooo freaking out!!!
wow!! wahooooooooooooooo!!!

i need oxygen over here! someone? please! insert iv needle with tequila into vein, please!!!

thank you thank you!!!

#15 ·
heck yeah they're cool bars...always busy.
i'm going crazy with excitement! wahoooo!

#22 ·
Woo hoo! Thats soooo amazing! I'm really happy for you!
Go CK, Go Ck, Go Ck! (cabbage patching)

#23 ·
<- The baby is dancing for you too!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.