Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just ran into my ex fiance at sport mart, she was with her new boyfriend, he was dressed in dirty jeans, and carhart, i was in a suit and tie, i was looking good, and she seen me, i said, hi.
she just looked at me as if she was gonna just start crying,....lol
and she f-d up....lol
ummmm she did !
beeeeeeeeeeeeotch !

first time i have seen her in 3 yrs

·
Registered
336 Posts
See, told you the goods were there!!

I'm so glad you could give her the best kind of revenge: unplanned, and it feels oh so good! <_<

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Sounds like you are gloating! So now that you are happy and showed her is your lousy attitude going to change?

I sure hope so! I think we need the fun, lovin' Fast-Eddie that we all love back!

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Feb 12 2004, 06:27 PM)first time i have seen her in 3 yrs
I can only imagine what 3 years would be like. I'd like to go three months.

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Good for you bra! She was coo coo for coa coa puffs anyways.

DUDE IF SHE CALLS YOU

Do not go visit her......

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
she was just holding back tears and laughing thinking how little your crank is...

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Pandora @ Feb 12 2004, 06:04 PM)she was just holding back tears and laughing thinking how little your crank is...

But still, that has got to feel just AWESOME to unintentionally show her up like that.

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Go Eddie!!
I can't wait til my x-husband (and his friends) see me all dressed up on tv.
Last I heard the beeotch that he cheated on me with used and dumped his a$$. It made me feel happy.
Knowing what comes around goes around.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Go Eddie GO!
This is the 100% reason why I try to at least look a bit decent when I am out and about. You never know who you are going to bump into!

Stupid ho.
Leaving you.
I'm gonna kick her.
Square in the shin.
Really hard. Yeah, that's it YEAH!!!!

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
thats the best revenge, expsepecially if it was a bad breakup

that happened kinda to me, we were out in the moot and saw my married ex-girlfriend, she introduced me to her friends, and then to her friend she said "thats the guy i shoulda married" and a lot of people heard it

we are still friends and her husband is a great guy but that was a great line to hear

but i'm happy with what i have, wouldn't trade it for anything (ok, maybe a beer
) JK honey

·
Registered
456 Posts
She's probley thinking about you right now. Wondering
why she ended up with that raggety a$$ guy instead of you. Isn't life funny that way? She F'd up big time!

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(Pandora @ Feb 12 2004, 06:04 PM)she was just holding back tears and laughing thinking how little your crank is...
That's what I heard.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Did anybody ever think that Fast Eddie may still care. Maybe she does also. My .02 cents.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts