Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, capt rob met me at jack's about 3pm...AND we preceeded to start drinkin' at 4pm. deuce & fit chick (whom i still have her coozie) (yeah, THAT sounded wrong!) showed when it got cold when we moved inside where rerun, homebrew & 4 random hot chicks joined us. but still...not enough!

cut to 10pm. we meet instigator at bumpers. not too soon to follow walks in waterlogged...then dawnie dawn! so we take the party to cruise inn (did i mention it was MY first time to these establishments?) where they had karaoke. let me tell you: you give about 6 drunk boaters something to do and they take it all the way!!

there was the boyz being nsync and the girls singing 'my boyfriend's back' like it was going out of STYLE, homies & homettes! wow....i have NOT had a BLAST like that in awhile!

THANK YOU dd, instigator, robyn (ps-thanks for the deodorant!), waterlogged, rerun, & especially capt rob ( i was SOOOO the bad influence on him!! LOL!) & the new girls i met tonight at cruise inn! WHAT FREAKIN FUN! it's going to take me a couple days to wipe this smile off my face! lol!

AND NO I WILL NOT SING KARAOKE IN THE BIKINI!!! LMFAO!!!! hahahaahha!

we all so rock here ! wahoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
What can I say, but BEAUUUUUTIFUL!! That was the best time "I'VE" had in a while! Thanks to all!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Hopefully its that much fun next Wednesday at Jack's.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Did you have to remind me about the 5 of us doing nsync?
I had a total blast till I had to wake up for work this morning....uggg. O well the weekend is here and I'm ready for a bender.
Thanks everyone for the drinks and what not.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
OH BOY!!!! What a great time last night. I was sleeping on the couch when I got the call. It was Rerun (of course) dude we're going up to bumpers. Come on up I'll buy you a beer. Since it's like 2.5 seconds from my house, I go.

Seeing the girls sing "I touch my self" worth the trip! Great seeing everybody.

The only problem is, I'm at work and still drunk!

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
I gotta get out more and meet some of you peeps. Sounds like a good time was had by all.

Sea Ya
Mark AKA
Fatcat

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
"My Boyfriends back and I'm gonna get in trouble..." great song girls!

Ck you can sing girl!

"Let's get it on..." Capt'n Rob, Rerun, Instigator, Waterlogged...you guys belted them out...you all should get a rock band together! I'd pay to see ya!

I had a great time...I think we all entertained Tommy Moon!

You all Rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Wow!! Fun times were had, I see! my friend mary showed up buzzed at my house after her rendezvous at Jacks and we visited Ernies... Can't BELIEVE how packed that place is... we left @ 12:15 and there was still a significant line!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
that's right pauligan! we ran into joann (your dating game buddy! lol) & mary at jack's. they looked like they were having a GREAT time! lol!

dd...you are one MAD dancer! lol! you can move it , move it! waterlogged, our little raver...those were some pretty slick moves you were doing, too! lol! you're still drunk? dude, that so sucks! i slept in until 9...was trying to sleep til 10, but i have a fat-a$$ check to pick up (remember that issue i had about 2 weeks back with a client owing me big bucks? well, i finally get to collect! yahoo!)

and snowbi, my party next wednesday will be NOTHING BUT fun! don't you worry! oh, and since you like contests, get your air guitar a-practicing! there'll be a best air guitar contest! lol!

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
I just want to say that CK has a great voice! It would be better if she she only had a bikini on, but it still ROCKS!!!

Snowmaker insert pic here:

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jun 20 2003, 09:16 AM)and snowbi, my party next wednesday will be NOTHING BUT fun! don't you worry! oh, and since you like contests, get your air guitar a-practicing! there'll be a best air guitar contest! lol!

I think I'll pass on that contest.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Waterlogged @ Jun 20 2003, 09:16 AM)I just want to say that CK has a great voice! It would be better if she she only had a bikini on, but it still ROCKS!!!

Snowmaker insert pic here:
This is the only bikini pic I have

Attachments

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
1- waterlogged: *blush* thanks on the singing compliment! tee hee! i LOVE to sing--but i loose my voice WAY too quickly (too many years of abusing my voice cheerleading) and on the bikini...um, NOWAY! lol! you'll see plenty of bikini this summer! LMAO!!! hee hee
2- snowbi: why not? with the music you listen to,i'll bet you play a MEAN air guitar!?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jun 20 2003, 09:24 AM)2- snowbi: why not? with the music you listen to,i'll bet you play a MEAN air guitar!?

Even I have my limits on making a fool of myself. That's why you never see me dance.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts