Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am thouroughly enjoying this evening to myself. anyone else enjoying this fine evening at home... with their doorwall open, the breeze, a good drink, a good dinner in their belly, and enjoying the fact we're not at a bar entertaining people? i sure as hell am!

i am in heaven... but missing someone.. slightly.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
I've got 3crabs, and two young crabs with me......can't even watch my big screen tv with surround sound
So here I am postin'

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I should open the window in here. (NO, I didn't fart!).

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
you two... thank you for being on line!!! i love you guys!

i have the neon light that bacardi donated to the auction lighting up my whole apt... it's totally cool! i could imagine having ..... hanging shelves... by neon light, but it's a great gift for an auction and am proud to have found it for it.

anyhoo... i did the whole bubble bath, facial, pedicure thing... now i am spending my quiet time with you fine peeps, mostly three & snowbi.. two GROOVY peeps!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Sep 19 2003, 10:42 PM)I should open the window in here. (NO, I didn't fart!).

I did at the grocery store and it was a stinky! I shocked myself!
All this medication I've been taking is upsetting my tummy.........

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Sep 19 2003, 10:45 PM)
I did at the grocery store and it was a stinky! I shocked myself!
All this medication I've been taking is upsetting my tummy.........
Dammit! I don't have Bobby the Kitten here at home!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hi Lisa!!!!! Yes back at school and things are finally back in full swing! It's nice to chat with you guys again!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
paul... hi! welcome to the snowbi, three & ck party!
wahooooooooooooooo!

my apt is full of auction item stuff... grrrrrr. i need more room!!!!!!!!!! loL!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Who is Paul?

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
I need more room....my house is a 1000 sq. feet and no basement! AGH!

Hey, Paul! Do you have a good group of kids this year? I got the roughest kids around here, but I worked my charm on them and they just love me now!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Sep 19 2003, 10:59 PM)Who is Paul?

He moved here a bit ago from out of state....he likes to fish and has a fishing boat....It's been a bit since he's posted cuz he's back to teaching for the season.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
that's cool!! welcome paul!!!!!!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
My kids are good! all 26 of them. They will need some work with thier organization skills though!!!!! Thier driving me crazy trying to keep them from losing everything!!!!!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Paul @ Sep 19 2003, 11:13 PM)Their driving me crazy trying to keep them from losing everything!!!!!
I have kids leave stuff on the bus all the time, cracks me up. Then other kids that don't own the goodies will ask if they can have it! I don't think so!

I'm yawning folks.........time for another decongestant and bed! Rock on!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Not home alone, but HOME! That feels good. I think I have slept in my own bed a total of 6 nights since the thursday before labor day. There's no place like home.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
put them with some lincoln logs and they will be fine!!! when they get to the slats that make the roof they will be SET!!!!!! that part takes forever!! loL!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
I'm, with Lisa. Drugs & sleep..... night kids.
Hope you feel better soon , Lisa.
Night CK, night Snow, night Paul, night John Boy......

1 - 20 of 24 Posts