Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I`m out of work.........

My van was stolen about two months now........

I hurt my back...........

Today I watched this guy get into his car at the bank.....
While doing so he dropped an envelope out of his pocket.... Being the kind of guy I am I tried to get his attention to tell him....But he thought I was bit*hing at him for parking so close.......He got in his car, started it, put it in gear, turned to look at me, and flipped me off..... So I wait until he`s gone,I hobble my broke a$$ out of my car, go get the envelope, and open it...........

Inside there was $2500.00 cash, several small money orders not made out to anyone, and a cashiers check to a mortgage company for $4200.00, along with his bank card and drivers license........

Now what do you think I did with all this new found wealth ????????

I drove to the address on his license, pulled up in the driveway behind the car that just left the bank....Where I found this guy tearing his car apart..........I go to get out of my car as he charges at me screaming like I was there to kill him......I almost had to Bit*h slap him back into reality........Calmed him down....And told him what had happened, and gave him his stuff back....

I truely hope someone upstairs was watching that today.....
...Go through all that B.S. just to be nice......

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
rho... sweetheart...
you are a aone-of-a-kind-human-being. you are absolutely a one in a million. i am sure that some peope here would have taken that money and ran, but your amazing self sacrifice would prove how much of a non-malcontent you are.

RHO... i am amazed at your life and how you live it, and am PROUD to consider you my friend!

God will watch over you (and I am probably the most non-church-going person here), but YOU, rho, deserve all the good in ife!
wahoooooo for YOUUUUUUUUUUU seriously!!

happy to consider you a friend,
christine
xoxooxoxoxoxoxoox
ps-- what goes aroud, comes around.....good and bad

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
QUOTE(RED HOT ONE @ Mar 12 2004, 12:54 AM)I`m out of work.........

My van was stolen about two months now........

I hurt my back...........

Today I watched this guy get into his car at the bank.....
While doing so he dropped an envelope out of his pocket.... Being the kind of guy I am I tried to get his attention to tell him....But he thought I was bit*hing at him for parking so close.......He got in his car, started it, put it in gear, turned to look at me, and flipped me off..... So I wait until he`s gone,I hobble my broke a$$ out of my car, go get the envelope, and open it...........

Inside there was $2500.00 cash, several small money orders not made out to anyone, and a cashiers check to a mortgage company for $4200.00, along with his bank card and drivers license........

Now what do you think I did with all this new found wealth ????????

I drove to the address on his license, pulled up in the driveway behind the car that just left the bank....Where I found this guy tearing his car apart..........I go to get out of my car as he charges at me screaming like I was there to kill him......I almost had to Bit*h slap him back into reality........Calmed him down....And told him what had happened, and gave him his stuff back....

I truely hope someone upstairs was watching that today.....
...Go through all that B.S. just to be nice......
Very cool!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
thank you, BRBD!

U ROCK!

ps-- the wod is 'fagabeefy!' ok? lol! much better than 'faga bon' LOL!! right, zeeb?
right that guy augs?

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
You're a better person than I am. After the second time of getting screamed at I would have just walked away.

·
Registered
317 Posts
What a great thing to do, you should be proud of yourself.... Something good will happend to you,what comes around goes around!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
id have taken 100.00 out and said that is my fee for your bad additude you dick. heres the rest of your money

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Wow! Really good karma should be coming your way. I hope the guy got on his knees and begged you for forgiveness! <_<

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Vedy Vedy cool Bra.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Really I probably would have done the same because of the mortgage thing and the liscense. The cash??? if it was all by it's self even if I had an address. Hmmmmmmmm

your a good man RHO

·
Registered
91 Posts
In a world where its much harder to do the right thing in stead of being rude,and nasty to people, It's nice to know that there are still some decent people in the world. RHO you give me hope that others can start to be a little more decent to others!!!

·
AKA: Veronique
1,218 Posts
Wow that is so cool of you, did the guy at least give you a reward? I would have.

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
That was way cool of you RHO! Of course it would have been extremely hard not to b*tch slap the guy.

I hope good things come your way soon!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
THAT ROCKS!!!!

Good things will sooooooooooooo come back to you TRIPLEFOLD for what you just did RHO ~ just wait, you'll see!!

Nothing impresses me more than a person with true integrity and you went out of your way to show the character of the person that you are today man.

Somewhere in your upbringing someone did a [email protected] good job teaching you right from wrong - you should be so proud of yourself - I sure am!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts