Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
Here's the offer guys. As you know, Shep, Chef, Mako and I are coming up October 12th for another fun filled hunting adventure, and to add a friendly tone to it, I'm offering you 2 a challenge.

If all 4 of us get our limit of ducks (6) and geese (2) that day, I'll have my wife shave my head bald (sparing the goatee) when I get home, and I'll post before and after pics for everyones enjoyment. I've always wondered what I'd look like bald (seeing as I'm damn sexy with hair), how bad could it be, and it'll grow back too.

You 2 (Don and Troy) up for the challenge? Best part is it won't cost you anything, and might even get a few good laughs going on the trip.

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(Shep @ Sep 9 2009, 09:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I say you let Don and Troy shave your head.

LOL

Alright with me. It's kinda like their bounty. They get to scalp me. LOL

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Craziest sh*t I've heard in a while. Go for it.

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(makowish @ Sep 10 2009, 09:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Craziest sh*t I've heard in a while. Go for it.

If your noty able to hit squat, they are gonna blame you, so you had better start practicing now.

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(Chefnutz @ Sep 10 2009, 05:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Screw the wait, I'll bring the clippers. I'll even shave the dogs a$$ with them first!!!

No way your gonna shave Shep before me.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Michigan doesn't draw the reserved hunt results until September 23. How are you supposed to make plans if they don't draw until then. A bunch of BS. Whoever wrote that rule isn't a hunter. Probably Granholm.

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(Shep @ Sep 11 2009, 11:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Michigan doesn't draw the reserved hunt results until September 23. How are you supposed to make plans if they don't draw until then. A bunch of BS. Whoever wrote that rule isn't a hunter. Probably Granholm.

Hunt where there is no draw

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
I have a question, why the 12th and not opening day? We had an incredible hunt last year on opener with Don and Troy. Even got a snow goose bonus!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(makowish @ Sep 14 2009, 10:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I have a question, why the 12th and not opening day? We had an incredible hunt last year on opener with Don and Troy. Even got a snow goose bonus!

Chris can't get it off, and I'm going out to Ed's for the weekend, and Eric is probably gonna be at Harsens.

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
If Eric, Chris or I get picked for Harsens, then we'll be hunting there, but that's not known until the drawing date. If northern opener rocks, I'll be back up there for our opener weekend.
Me likey Mio duckin'.

All plans are up for change if I get a phonecall from up around Sanillac County. LOL

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE(makowish @ Sep 14 2009, 02:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>If Eric, Chris or I get picked for Harsens, then we'll be hunting there, but that's not known until the drawing date. If northern opener rocks, I'll be back up there for our opener weekend.
Me likey Mio duckin'.

All plans are up for change if I get a phonecall from up around Sanillac County. LOL

If we need to postpone it, let me know.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts