Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the docks have been rebuilt over at metro, I noticed last year that they pulled them all out but never went back to see if they rebuilt them, changed them or whatever. Anyone have an update??? Will they be ready for boaters this spring?

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
I assume you are talking about the South Marina? Where have you been man? Lot' of talk on here about it.

Docks are rebuilt and so is the exterior of the bathhouse. The grounds (grass, sidewalk) are not complete. But I am guessing that everything will be ready to rock come launch.

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor @ Jan 20 2010, 03:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(hammer @ Jan 20 2010, 03:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>bath house was demo'd and all new

When I first read this I thought you meant you snuck in there and took a demo dump already

Oh you P**K....

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Jan 20 2010, 04:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Convincor @ Jan 20 2010, 03:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(hammer @ Jan 20 2010, 03:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>bath house was demo'd and all new

When I first read this I thought you meant you snuck in there and took a demo dump already

Oh you P**K....

Pack?
Puck?
Park?
Peek?

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
I am guesing Pook which is short for Pookie. It seems they have made up.

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
QUOTE(Fabricate-r @ Jan 21 2010, 04:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I've heard that the dockage rates are going up, so they are on par with the rest of the DNR harbors. Anyone know if that is true?
I believe I heard they will charge by the foot.

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
QUOTE(Fabricate-r @ Jan 21 2010, 04:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I've heard that the dockage rates are going up, so they are on par with the rest of the DNR harbors. Anyone know if that is true?
True since they took state money it will be run as a DNR harbor. Maybe the new restroom will be run the same.

They also just named a new Director to the Metro parks, don't know how that will figure in.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts