Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well boys and girls, looks like i got pretty hosed this saturday.... Got 2 perch, 6 sheepheads each weighting in at 8+ lbs..... And one nice size walleyes at 6.5 lbs... But otherwise a pretty poopy day for being out by the south channel all day...

P.S. What happened to miller time? Anyone seen him lately?

Greg, tight lines, man, i ran into that guy this weekend. (the one i told you about) he was on best behaviour and even waved as he passed me by lol

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Beermaster: wow 48 lbs. of lambchops not bad nice walleye, were the perch jumbo's, well after that guy went to beermaster's school of manors, he's a smilin now. What were you using for the lampchops (sheep's) ? Thanks for the report.

gregh2o

·
Registered
19 Posts
Just to make you guys feel better my husband and I did great yesterday!

Some of the highlights: 32 inch Pike, 18 inch Smallmouth and 16 inch Largemouth. That was just in the first 1/2 hour!!

They may not be that big but Woo Daves told me "a fish is still a fish when your out in the boat!!"

Hope you have better luck next time! A bad day fishing is DEFINATLY better than a good day at work!!!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Beermaster,

If that's "hosed" I can 't imagine what a good day is like in your boat. I'd love to hook into 6 sheep head at over 8lbs. each.

You want to know what hosed is? Try 6am to 1:30 pm in St. Clair River with a 9 year old and only 1 fish smallie that Dad caught. That my friend is HOSED

Kristie,

I was going to try to meet you guys after Mark called but I had very little gas and no $$ on me to get some. I'm glad you guys caught some fish. You guys drive way to far to get skunked

Marke

·
Registered
19 Posts
I know what you mean! We used up all our cash just putting gas in the truck to get down there! Then we had to put gas in the boat. We did find out why we were using so much gas.......There is a leak in the bottom of the boat and we were filling up. I have to get ahold of Craig and see what the best thing to do to fix it.

Better luck fishing next time! At least it was a beautiful day to be out on the lake!

Thanks for the pictures they are great!

Are you going to the Tin Fish on the 27th? I'm trying to get Kathy and Craig to go.

See you later!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
East Coast you don't know hosed. 96 hrs not a MUskie in the boat. Now thats Hosed. Or like one time 18 hrs straight casting and not a hit Zilch Nil Void . thats also hosed LOLLOLLOL
Bob

·
Registered
397 Posts
Now Millertime is getting HOSED!!

I'd rather get zeroed ON the lake than zeroed because I can't get to the lake.

You have my sympothy dude

1 - 9 of 9 Posts