Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

Hot Chicks

830 views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  CBJ 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Have you ever got hired into a job that you didn't have any experience in just because you were good looking?
then fired by the other boss bacause (who is the opposite) because they are jealous of you

Have you ever have jealous women accuse you of screwing thier boyfriends?

Have you have women in general accuse you of f'n all of the men because they are jelous of you?
Have you gotten dirty looks from other females just because they wished that they looked like you?

Had a smoke put out on you ar a drink spilled on you?

Have you had Super-Large booty people bounce shove you over or back and forth? (the joys of mall shopping)

I'm slightly affraid of gay women and don't know what to do when they hir on me.

I want to hear what all has been done to all of you?

HELP!!!!! I'M JUST HAVING ONE OF THOSE DAYS!

No, I'm not stuck on myself I'm just sick of it and I was wonering what do all of you do in these situations?
When it rains it pours

See less See more
#5 ·
No Ive never been acused of screwing my friends boyfriends. How ever my wife did get let go for some unusual circumstances.

Boy Kat you sure have a healthy self esteem. Why dont you post a picture of yourself and Ill tell you if I ve ever bulled you over while shopping.
Or if Id like to some time.

#6 ·
QUOTE(Kat @ Dec 20 2003, 03:54 PM)Have you ever got hired into a job that you didn't have any experience in just because you were good looking?
then fired by the other boss bacause (who is the opposite) because they are jealous of you

Have you have women in general accuse you of f'n all of the men because they are jelous of you?
Have you gotten dirty looks from other females just because they wished that they looked like you?

Have you had Super-Large booty people bounce shove you over or back and forth? (the joys of mall shopping)

I'm slightly affraid of gay women and don't know what to do when they hir on me.

No, I'm not stuck on myself I'm just sick of it and I was wonering what do all of you do in these situations?
When it rains it pours
kat--
no, never got hired in for looks by one boss then fired by otherboss. but i have been fired once because i was 'too pretty.' how gay.

jealous women accusing me of screwing their beau? no. but i have had several girlfriends of my guy pals tell me that when they first met me they didn't like me because they thought i was too pretty and thought their man liked me for more than a friend. then they got to know me/find out i was attached and then they were ok with me. lol.

dirty looks? yup. and a lot of those up-and-down looks & eye rolls as in 'can you believe she thinks she's all that?' when in reality i was standing a certin way because it was probably just gas. i get a lot of whispers,too, between gal pals talking about me in a mean way. heck, i have chicks pissed at me just for existing. i have had girls 'accidentally' bump into me, spill stuff on me (like a bad scene from 'she's all that') and the like because they have one warped vision in their head of what my life must be like and they're jealous or envious. it's stupid.

hit on by women? spend 12 hours in a small holding cell at county and you'll learn what to do to deal with it REAL quick. lol. i just blow it off. (NO ONE INSERT KEKE JOKES HERE!)

i don't think i'm all that. i like my life and i live it the way i want. a lot of people cant' do that. the women that react in the ways you asked about are quite simply unsatisfied with themselves and look for an outlet for their dissatisfaction. it's a shame they have to use you as thier whipping post, but always know that while that unplesant experience with that person is only momentary for YOU, that other women is the one who lives with that unhappiness EVERY moment she's alive. it's a shame because life is meant to be lived to the fullest!! why be jealous!!

#7 ·
Hey Kat Hang In There!!

At Joe's party I had some girl dump a whole glass of wine down my dress, chest, hair and face. It really sucked. As pissed as I was I held back and it was hard. She was very young and very wasted to say the least.

Yesterday, at the mall I slipped on something spilled on the floor and wiped out big time. No one even care to help me..... people. But I went and got some help because the thought of some older lady or man slipping on that scared me.

Maybe this will help you or maybe it won't but it was a handwritten sign found on the wall of Mother Teresa's room.
I am sure many of you have seen this before.

People are often unreasonable, illogical, and self-centered; forgive them anyway.

If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives, be kind anyway.

If you are successful, you will win some false friends, and some true enemies; be successful anyway.

If you are honest and frank, people many cheat you; be honest and frank anyway.

What you spnd years building, someone could destroy overnight; build anyway.

If you find serenity and happiness, other may be jealous; be happy anyway.

Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough; give your best anyway.

For you see, in the final analysis, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway.

#8 ·
QUOTE(firecracker @ Dec 20 2003, 05:59 PM)Hey Kat Hang In There!!

At Joe's party I had some girl dump a whole glass of wine down my dress, chest, hair and face. It really sucked. As pissed as I was I held back and it was hard. She was very young and very wasted to say the least.
I went to Convicers house a few weeks ago and some drunk girl spilled beer all over me!!!!

This thread is a little weird. Cuz I think the your more likly to be treated poorly if your ugly! So it just sounds a little weird for some one to say hey its so ROUGH being a hottie.

How ever my wifes appearance may have played a role in her losing her job. Plus Im, unuasually attractive and every where I go girls are constantly badgering me for sex. Its not easy being the Beer Jammer.

#10 ·
Kat
I have never met you but not matter who you are or what you look like, some people will find reasons not to like you.

These people have very few friends and are probably more angy at themselves then the person they are talking about.

Thats like a girl talking at a party when I was right behind her saying "can you believe he would date her" it isn't easy when you deal with it.

But be happy about who you are and what you look like!!

Try going to Muscamoot when you are one of the few in the crowd in a one piece and a pair of shorts it isn't easy but a few of us do it cause it really is the old cliche "It isn't about looks" and you have to believe it cause we all will get old together and then will it really matter?

Have a great and beautiful Holiday!!
Sue

#11 ·
QUOTE(Kat @ Dec 20 2003, 03:54 PM)Have you ever got hired into a job that you didn't have any experience in just because you were good looking?

When it rains it pours
Have you ever got hired into a job that you didn't have any experience in just because you were good looking?
then fired by the other boss because (who is the opposite) because they are jealous of you
NO[COLOR]

Have you ever have jealous women accuse you of screwing their boyfriends? YEAH[COLOR]

Have you have women in general accuse you of f'n all of the men because they are jealous of you? NO[COLOR]

Have you gotten dirty looks from other females just because they wished that they looked like you? I GET DIRTY LOOKS, NOT SURE WHY[COLOR]

Had a smoke put out on you ar a drink spilled on you? DRINK[COLOR] <_<

Have you had Super-Large booty people bounce shove you over or back and forth? (the joys of mall shopping) YES[COLOR]

I'm slightly afraid of gay women and don't know what to do when they hit on me. NOT AFRAID, take it as a complement and say no thank you[COLOR]

What happened to you today? Hope everything is better
(and no, that is not a gay wink
)

#12 ·
today really sucked I was at the mall and i couldnt even shop. I dont know what to do I think i might have too wear a mask. I was shopping and all these hot chicks just kept asking for my number the end result was I just threw all my presents down and had too run out of the mall . I hate when this happens now i Know why i shop the last day

#13 ·
Kat you are just one of those girls that lights up a room the minute you walk in! You are just a beautiful girl and darn near the sweetest person I've ever met and fun as heck!! So like Ck says these other stupid idiotic girls have some serious self-esteem problems so really blow it off, they aren't worth the time of day or anyone else's. Girls like that just suck!! I've never really had the problems you state maybe cause I'm 5'1 and get lost in the crowd!
I dress a little sassy and get some looks but when people get to know me they realize I'm just a silly little redhead!

Just keep rockin on w/ yor bad beautiful self!

#14 ·
QUOTE(ECHSUE @ Dec 20 2003, 11:39 PM)Try going to Muscamoot when you are one of the few in the crowd in a one piece and a pair of shorts it isn't easy but a few of us do it cause it really is the old cliche "It isn't about looks" and you have to believe it cause we all will get old together and then will it really matter?
I'm sportin' a one piece, too......You're not alone.

It's all in the attitude and Sue has the right one

And that's right....we'll all get old, ugh!

#15 ·
QUOTE(jimcat @ Dec 21 2003, 10:03 AM)today really sucked I was at the mall and i couldnt even shop. I dont know what to do I think i might have too wear a mask. I was shopping and all these hot chicks just kept asking for my number the end result was I just threw all my presents down and had too run out of the mall . I hate when this happens now i Know why i shop the last day
I feel your pain. Those girls can be so demanding and aggressive. Their not in tune to our needs and dont take our feelings into consideration.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.