Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last two days have been hot both ways. Today it was really hot out there. Monday landed a nice fish saw about 11 others and a couple of nice ones jumped and tossed the lures. Today one of the fellows had a Super Shad ripped nearly open by a monster fish. We had several follows and drifted over a very big fish in about 7 feet of water. Tomorrow looks like it is really going to be hot. Then I have two more days and I get the weekend off TG. Good Fishing Everybody. Bob

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hey Bob,

Sounds like you are having a great time out there.
Fished with a customer today outside Ft Wayne, couple LMB, good news is I stopped in to Cabellas on my way home and they have the large, 3 treble hook, jitterbugs!

Now I do too, or should I say 3.

I will look for you tomorrow, need to take the 'other' boat out at the Selfridge ramp about 9:30 am, might just have to drift by.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Bob,
I wanted to thank you again for the great trip we had on Monday. I haven't had that much fun in a long time. I was on the phone for hours after we got home. I even admitted to letting Sue get away. No one believed I brought a fish that big to the boat. I hope the rest of the week was as productive and exciting. Thanks Again!!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Fermin: It was a great day. I was sorry you keep letting the fish get off. We sure did have a rush for about an hour there. Say Hi to your son's for me. Bob

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Last Saturday, Bish and I were fishing in 2 feet of water during that North wind. He hooked an average 40-something musky on a tube. While fighting it, another musky almost the exact same size came out from under the boat in that 2 feet of water and swam over to his musky like a smally would. I flipped my own tube to it and the 2nd fish immediately nailed it, but I was too slow and was bit off. We would have had a double. First time I've seen that behavior from a musky - acting like it could swipe a meal from another musky - especially in such shallow water a long ways from deep water in the middle of the afternoon.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Dan,

You must be imagining things. Tubes only catch smallies. Didn't you know that?

I had a muskie chase a spinnerbait right out of the water on Saturday. Then the muskie had the nerve to dart after it when I dipped it back in the water. I pulled it away before it had a chance to mangle my lure.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts