Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CK was kind enough to hook us up with free tickets. Amy and I and some of our friends are going for sure Saturday night. I know CK has a lot more free ones if you want them. It's at the roostertail and those of you who went to the Automoda, it is like that but better - cause its the summer and the girls are wearing less!!!!

Anyone else going. We are considering going by boat, depending on the weather. Get your tickets and lets make it an event.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Looks like Dookie and I are going to try and make it.
I know there are a lot of tickets floating around.

Anyone interested let everyone know.

Does anyone know the dress code there?

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Ck was able to hook me up with some tickets as well Deuce!

DD and Jewel's will be there Saturday with bell's on our toe's!

We are celebrating our Pre-Birthday's down there!

It's gonna be a rockin time!!!!

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Jul 10 2003, 11:35 AM)Ck was able to hook me up with some tickets as well Deuce!

I will also then celebrate my pre-birthday (7/29 is mine).

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Cool Deuce!

I think there is alot of B-day's in July~

Okay all you July Birthday's join Jewel's, Deuce and I and let's celebrate our Birthday's down at the Roostertail!

Wa-Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(rerun @ Jul 10 2003, 11:41 AM)What's the story with boat wells? Is it first come first serve or do you have to Resv. and pay?
I just left a message with Tom Schoenith inquiring about the wells, no one at the roosetertail has a clue.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Yesterday Btenn posted a name and phone number of the guy who can help with the wells...the post may have been zapped when the server went down.

The boat wells are $100.00 per night. You must go sign paper before arriving on Saturday.

You cannot dock the boat for just a couple of hours, as I was told.

I don't think we'll be taking the boat...

but we'll be there

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(delsolcruz @ Jul 10 2003, 12:40 PM)Yesterday Btenn posted a name and phone number of the guy who can help with the wells...the post may have been zapped when the server went down.

The boat wells are $100.00 per night. You must go sign paper before arriving on Saturday.

You cannot dock the boat for just a couple of hours, as I was told.

I don't think we'll be taking the boat...

but we'll be there
Cheap and easy

Looks like we will be driving also.

Who wants to bet the wells are 90% empty?

·
Registered
128 Posts
I have a few people who would like to go by car. Any idea how we can get ahold of any of the free tickets if there are any available? Thank you.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Jul 10 2003, 10:39 AM)QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Jul 10 2003, 11:35 AM) Ck was able to hook me up with some tickets as well Deuce!

I will also then celebrate my pre-birthday (7/29 is mine).
Duece - I'm 7/30 the day after you! LEOS Roar, i mean rock!
However doubt i'll make it there after a long day in the Moot.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(BoatChic @ Jul 10 2003, 01:31 PM)Duece - I'm 7/30 the day after you! LEOS Roar, i mean rock!
However doubt i'll make it there after a long day in the Moot.

try some red bull - give you wings!!!!

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Are the boat races going on also?
If not, there are probably wells at Sinbads (next door).

I can tell you that the wells were packed at the Roostertail the last few years at Hottiefest.

Wait to you see the drink ticket prices!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
hey all!
dress code = club casual or...dress to impress

parking = GET THERE EARLY!!! parking is ALWAYS a b*tch! i suggest 7-7:30 pm arrival, otherwise you'll end up parking on jefferson...and that SUCKS. or get the big read bus to run!

boat wells = ask the roostertail 313-822-1234 (sorry i don't know about that one)

my 2 shows go on at 8p & 10p. several LSCNers are in them!
hee hee!!! it's going to be a blast!!!!!

if anyone needs hottiefest tix, i will be at jack's today from 5-8 with a stack of them. those who've told me they'll be there to pick em up i have them in seperate envelopes, so you're safe. if the weather holds, we'll be outside. if not, inside. you won't be able to miss me. if you do, ask the hostess at the hostess stand to point me out.

you guys have NO idea how many people are going to be there! wow...it's an amount that is boggling my mind! thank god it's inside, outside, dockside, stageside....LOTS of room for everyone!

if anyone has any questions, feel free to email me!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
heck no that's not too many! i'll be there with the tix.

moneyshot, there are some races going on (i've seen the boats about town) but they're not the full fledged hydroplanes...they're the limited series. still pretty cool, tho.

speaking of money shot, i got sour cream in my hair at lunch.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Just got back from paying for my well.Taking the boat down tomorrow don`t know if I`lll hang around tomorrw but will be down there on saturday so stop by for a beer.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts