Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wow. just... wow. what a fabulous night!! i ran into soooo many LSCNers! xo, my friend kimmy thinks you are too funny as her wind blocker (& thanks for the koneyak
!)

and everyone looked soooo HOT! wow! when did the rain happen? it sure did not damper any festivities, THAT'S for sure! this year was less stressful for me since we were doing a bikini contest and i can run those in my sleep, so i got to walk around, get to the docks and hang out more. man, quite the set up! had a little problem with my drunk judges, and just a LITTLE nervous being on stage with Larissa from Average Joe Hawaii, but i got over that RIGHT away. lol!

i don't have many pictures, so i want to thank miaphoto & BRBD for everything you shot last night. you two totally rule, and i appreciate you more than you know!

thanks you guys, for coming out last night! what a wild ride! and now.... the stuff magazine party tonight! agh!

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jul 17 2004, 09:19 AM)i don't have many pictures, so i want to thank miaphoto & BRBD for everything you shot last night. you two totally rule, and i appreciate you more than you know!

Hey, what do I look like...... chopped liver????

J/K, I had a blast. Ck's a rockstar!!!!!

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
QUOTE(miaphoto @ Jul 17 2004, 11:45 AM)CK is the BEST>>>>YOOOO HOOOOO
Mike, where are your pics????

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
How late did you end up staying? I tried to call Leslie on my way home from work this morning (9am) to see if I missed anything after I left, but I got no answer so I figured you 2 musta closed the place. I drove the wrong way down the one way street on my way out. A cop passed me and shined me, but didn't stop me. I was pretty happy that I was sober at that point. I actually made it to work at 5am, and that was after stopping in at Waves on the way home (of course)!!

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
LOL... that's pretty funny! Here's one with just Linda and Helen. For anyone that knows Helen, congratulate her when you see her for recently completing her nursing degree.

·
"Commodore of the ToT LoT"
2,809 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jul 17 2004, 10:19 AM)wow. just... wow. what a fabulous night!! i ran into soooo many LSCNers! xo, my friend kimmy thinks you are too funny as her wind blocker (& thanks for the koneyak
!)
Oh my Good Gravies did we have Fun!!!!!
Great Party CK.........Off the Hook!!!!
Thank You and I'll cover anytime!!!

XO

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol! dave! i can NEVER forget you! you are too funny! and sorry i discluded you earlier. doh! and the love goes right back atcha!

can't wait to check out mia's photos! i'm beat!

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jul 18 2004, 01:29 PM)lol! dave! i can NEVER forget you! you are too funny! and sorry i discluded you earlier. doh! and the love goes right back atcha!

can't wait to check out mia's photos! i'm beat!
Thanks sweetie..... yeer the best!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts