Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, here's an update on hottiefest:

1- tix: tickets are just about sold out. at our meeting today, they forcasted them to be gone by saturday. if you don't have tickets and want them, PLEASE see me either during skip day on instigator's boat or at wooly bully's between 7 & 8:30 friday night. i do have a bunch in reserve.

2- times: it starts at 5pm and goes all night. since it's almost sold out, i was told to let people know that gates will probably close around 9:30-10pm. the earlier you get there, the better.

3- what up 1: arthur p from WRIF will be broadcasting live from 3-7. apparently i am hosting the entire fete with larissa from NBC's 'average joe' and we will be on the air with him from time to time. 6:30 is the Miss Hottiefest 2004 preliminarys. live bands, including an awesome U2 tribute band, and dj will be on all night. the finals for Miss Hottiefest will be at 9pm. of course drinking, socializing and carousing will be happening all night long!

what up 2: wells are available. please email [email protected] with requests. i'm not sure of costs, but there it is if you need/want it.

what up 3: if any ladies want to be in the Miss Hottiefest, let me know and i will set you up. four girls will be chosen to appear in Stuff Magazine. of those 4, one will be crowned Miss Hottiefest 2004. ALL contestants will receive free swimwear from ego swimwear (the suits are TOO CUTE!) and a goodie bag of cool swag no matter how you place. it's a classy contest, no jumping, jiggling, stripping, etc. so even if you're a LITTLE interested, just email me [email protected] and i'll help ya.

that's about it! any questions or comments, feel free to post them here! we'll have a SOCIAL for ya'll going to bayfest in your honor!!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hey there CK. My email is down right now so I figured I would post here. I still need tickets, and I never received the two from the Roostertail in the mail either. Can you hook me up ? Please ?
I will owe you a big one.

Also is there a phone number for Paul at the Roostertail who is in charge of the slips so I can call and see about getting one ?

No email sucks.

Thanks.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sure baby! call paul at 313-882-1234.
as for tickets, see me at skip day friday or at wooly bullys friday night 7-8:30. you wanted 6?

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
I'm wasn't sure what this festival was - but it sounds very interesting.

Might have to buy a ticket now.

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(Penalty Box @ Jul 7 2004, 05:01 PM)I will owe you a big one.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(The Big Red Bus Driver @ Jul 7 2004, 05:06 PM)I'm wasn't sure what this festival was - but it sounds very interesting.

Might have to buy a ticket now.
buy? hell I'LL GIVE you one! you deserve it!
be sure to have your memory card empty because you'll need it!

LOTS of hotties!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(hammer @ Jul 7 2004, 05:12 PM)QUOTE(Penalty Box @ Jul 7 2004, 05:01 PM) I will owe you a big one.

heh heh heh.....
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

·
Registered
168 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jul 7 2004, 04:48 PM)QUOTE(hammer @ Jul 7 2004, 05:12 PM) QUOTE(Penalty Box @ Jul 7 2004, 05:01 PM) I will owe you a big one.

heh heh heh.....
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

Hammer, I like the way you think.

CK, I REALLY like the way you think. Thats what I'm sayin ....
LOL

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Golly gee gosh darn dang!!! I wanted to say something else...but what up! I thought it was on July 17th??? I have a booze cruise I already paid for on July 16.

Darn it CK, I can't redeem my crown. Rats!

That was a blast last year!! I highly recommend going!

Good luck to the next queen...DD won't be there so no competiton...just kidding....I know I am not the only groovy moviestar out there!!

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Would love to be there, but have to set up for my buddies wedding reception on Harsen's Island, that day!!!

HAVE FUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
165 Posts
QUOTE(Penalty Box @ Jul 7 2004, 04:01 PM)Hey there CK. My email is down right now so I figured I would post here. I still need tickets, and I never received the two from the Roostertail in the mail either. Can you hook me up ? Please ?

Also is there a phone number for Paul at the Roostertail who is in charge of the slips so I can call and see about getting one ?

No email sucks.

Thanks.
Hey Ray! You're going down to the Roosertail by boat. They have a well package for 4 days, I'm not sure if they're letting anyone stay just for one night, I think its a package deal $1350 total. wtf? Anyways, if you're going to somehow get in there by boat, Wiendy and I would really like to go with you.

·
Registered
168 Posts
QUOTE(Special "Ed" @ Jul 8 2004, 12:51 PM)QUOTE(Penalty Box @ Jul 7 2004, 04:01 PM) Hey there CK. My email is down right now so I figured I would post here. I still need tickets, and I never received the two from the Roostertail in the mail either. Can you hook me up ? Please ?

No email sucks.

Thanks.
Hey Ray! You're going down to the Roosertail by boat. They have a well package for 4 days, I'm not sure if they're letting anyone stay just for one night, I think its a package deal $1350 total. wtf? Anyways, if you're going to somehow get in there by boat, Wiendy and I would really like to go with you.
Ed,

I spoke with the gentleman this am and he will give me a package from Wednesday thru Sunday for $ 1,100.00. It includes dockage for my boat from Wednesday to Sunday, entry to all events including Violent Femmes concert, Hottiefest, Stuff Party and Hydro races from Friday thru Sunday for 8 people. Everything is done by armband for all the events. A lot of my friends are out of town that weekend so I am trying to find someone to split the cost with and give them 4 of the bands. I am waiting on some calls back. If you have any interest let me know. I would like to decide either way this afternoon as he had two spots left for a boat my size.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
dang! way cool, penalty box! i'll have to find your boat and say hullo! i'll be there saturday, too, but not working--i'll be yukking it up!
ms--it's next friday.
need tix? let me know.

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Have fun!

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Thinking about going...we got the tickets....

I am getting my wisdom teeth out on Thursday so it depends entirely on how I feel... <_<

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
21+, hazy.
let cassie know i'll call her monday.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
HOTTIEFEST IS OFFICIALLY SOLD OUT!

i found a rank of tickets that i put in my garage when i cleaned out my car before i went on vacation (duh! blonde moment) so i now have a bunch left. (WHEW!)

if anyone wants them, first come first serve. email me at [email protected] so i can put them aside, and meet me at jack's tomorrow between 5-7. the mike's hard lemonade hydroplane will be there for photo ops, it's tiki tuesday (first 25 get the fun tees), and blah blah. you can just run in, get the tix, & leave; i don't expect anyone to stay. if you can't make it, send someone else or email me & maybe we can meet another time or such.

penalty box: did you get yours in the mail yet?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts