Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
My old neighbor is putting his house of for rent. He lives RIGHT NEXT DOOR to the big white house that used to have the Jet-Ski on top!

I posted the listing in the "Buy,Sell & Swap" forum: 37981 Huron Pointe
but wanted everyone here to take a look at it.

Hmmmm . . . another opportunity for a LSCN Clubhouse?

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(Bill272 @ Oct 6 2003, 12:44 PM)Looks cool. Would he go for a 2 month lease starting in July??

It is a GREAT location!
I'd bet he'd rent out one of his wells!

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Brian,

I brought this back up for you!

Unfortunately, the wonderful thread I put in buy/sell/swap has VANISHED!

Moderators, can you help find it?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Dec 15 2003, 04:53 PM)Brian,

I brought this back up for you!

Unfortunately, the wonderful thread I put in buy/sell/swap has VANISHED!

Moderators, can you help find it?
Did you expand the time range? It will only show threads from the last 30 days unless you expand it. Its usually at the very bottom of the forum page.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The link WORKS AGAIN! Now THAT is SERVICE!

Brian . . . I just spoke to Pat & he is VERY NEGOTIABLE on the rent for some body that "I" refer to him!

I thought you might consider this for a more long TERM situation!

Servicing the boats RIGHT OUT YOUR BACK DOOR? LASER MARINE SIGN at the end of the DOCK? All of us coming to VISIT YOU GUYS all SUMMER!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
That's not the one that used to have the big octopus on the roof, is it?

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Dec 15 2003, 05:25 PM)That's not the one that used to have the big octopus on the roof, is it?

Nope! This one is right across from the first harbor, next to Dwayne's MIAMI VICE house.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Dec 15 2003, 05:25 PM)That's not the one that used to have the big octopus on the roof, is it?

that is one dirty old fat man that lives in the octopus house. he's a family friend of my ex boyfriend's and he kept his boat there. ick.

·
LSC Raft Moderator
1,472 Posts
I need everyone to pay me in advance for the next three years of boat service you may need. That way I can get this place next week!!!

·
12,052 Posts
$1800.? yikes. Thats like a $250k mortgage payment. Hmmmm...... let me see, for $1800. a month, buy a $450,000 house or rent a small house on the black creek?

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
looked at houses a few years back over there if you want to be on the water youll be paying for it. small yards too.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Hey our friend owns that house. It's a really nice house in a great location. If I had the money I'd rent it. It could be a great party house for us LSCN Peeps.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts