Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Comes out!!!

We don't have to go on that date but dicuss when we can go.

EXPERIENCE THE REVOLUTION IN IMAX®!

The IMAX revolution has begun. Beginning November 5, 2003, experience the ultimate ending to The Matrix trilogy on the world's largest screens up to eight stories tall, complete with crystal clear images and 12,000 watts of pulsating digital surround sound. The Matrix Revolutions: The IMAX Experience will mark the first time ever that a live-action Hollywood event film is released concurrently in 35mm and IMAX's 15/70 formats. The film's blazing high-tech creativity and concept combines with IMAX's high-tech cinematic experience to present the most immersive, surreal live-action movie event ever.

From Warner Bros. Pictures, Village Roadshow Pictures and producer Joel Silver, The Matrix Revolutions has been digitally re-mastered using the revolutionary and proprietary IMAX® DMR™ technology. The result is crystal-clear images and state-of-the-art surround sound, which provides audiences with the ULTIMATE movie-going experience

COMING SOON TO IMAX

$10 for a ticket - best money ever spent for a movie

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
I am so totally there man. Great idea but we've gotta jump on this like immediately or forget it!!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
I would totaly 100% be down with this. Is there any way we could pre buy tickets and they could reserve a sction for us.

If the bus doesn't make the run there does anyone want to carpool over and see it?

Matrix is hands down my fav movie of all time.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
I heard the second one wasn't as good as the first and even that most talanted actor Keanu Reeves is shying away from the promotions of the third episode.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Car pool is good to, I will get there one way or another.

November 5th is a Wednesday.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Someone get on the stick and check on tix!! I have no contacts.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I want to see it in WIDESCREEN first.

·
Registered
557 Posts
I would LOVE to go on any day you pick!!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Sounds like a great idea!!

I thought the one at DSC had a domed screen and did not seat very many peeps. Ok for a 30 min documentary but I don't think it would be good for a feature film. It has been many years since I was there, maybe they have upgraded.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
QUOTE(John Maniaci @ Oct 28 2003, 01:26 PM)$2250 for a private screening, it may be more for the Matrix....

Mini
We might be able to get 200 peeps for this and make it cheaper than the regular price.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
So totally down for this. Again who's gonna arrange. Surely we can rustle up 200 peeps amongst ourselves and friends. I alone could bring in about 10!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts