Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

How anti-climatic will Snows 10000th be?

792 views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  ThreeCrabs 
#1 ·
I haven't been on the edge of my seat like this since the release of Micheal Jackson's thriller video..........

#2 ·
i'm such a dork i keep looking for that da*n 10,000 post! grrr! lol!!

#4 ·
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Aug 18 2003, 04:25 PM)I haven't been on the edge of my seat like this since the release of Micheal Jackson's thriller video..........
What ae you talking about you were on the edge of the passengers seat Saturday when you droped us off back at my boat.

#5 ·
QUOTE(btenn @ Aug 18 2003, 03:49 PM)QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Aug 18 2003, 04:25 PM) I haven't been on the edge of my seat like this since the release of Micheal Jackson's thriller video..........
What ae you talking about you were on the edge of the passengers seat Saturday when you droped us off back at my boat.

#7 ·
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Aug 18 2003, 05:10 PM)btenn, you need a good digital camera to document your escapades, both thursday and saturday nights for sure there was some HOT action.....

web cam anyone?
He told me E network was there

Come on, PowderPuff! POST!!!! I've got things to do, ya know?

#8 ·
will it be on :
the extensialism of the croatazeon era?
the perpetual blast ratios of sub atomic engines under mass gravitational influence?
poop?

#10 ·
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Aug 18 2003, 08:59 PM)will it be on :
the existentialism of the croatazeon era?
the perpetual blast ratios of sub atomic engines under mass gravitational influence?
poop?

Poop, there it is....Poop..there it is.......another fine thread ruined....

You guys bring out the immature side of me....geez!

#12 ·
QUOTE(Boater2be @ Aug 18 2003, 09:11 PM)There is a mature side?

Why, yes there is! Can't you see my chin in the air...my wild, curly hair straighten and me in a nice business suit/dress???? Of course, I'm giving orders!
Heck, I don't need to dress up for that!

My girls think I'm wicked if that counts

#13 ·
threecrabs, i don't think anyone here could see you as wickid! hee hee!

come on snowbi, we ain't gonna beg...shed your wisdom of 10k on us!

#16 ·
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Aug 18 2003, 09:41 PM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ Aug 18 2003, 09:38 PM) Nothin' like sweet revenge for making us wait!
more like relief... for some of us!!!!!

You know he's just pacing the house, like a cigarette fiend on the wagon, like a heroin addict with no junk, like an alchohlic out of booze.....
Yeah...Poor Boss!

#17 ·
come on, snowbi...you know you wanna....

Attachments

#18 ·
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Aug 18 2003, 09:41 PM)You know he's just pacing the house, like a cigarette fiend on the wagon, like a heroin addict with no junk, like an alchohlic out of booze.....
Actually, I never gave it a second thought. Just watched TV and went to bed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.