Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wish I could say in a good way, but I'll be working out then doing homework... <_<

Who's doing something fun?

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
QUOTE(RED HOT ONE @ Oct 8 2003, 03:07 PM)PICK UP THE DOG [email protected]#
Need to do that, but gonna let it forment a couple days longer...

Definitley going to be on the water tomorrow right after work, maybe today.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(RED HOT ONE @ Oct 8 2003, 03:07 PM)PICK UP THE DOG [email protected]# AND CUT THE GRASS
Ditto.

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
Go to parent teacher conferances
Like to here my boys teachers say nice things......he is an all A student yeeeeeeee haaaaaaa

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Leaving my job at 5 and heading to a clients to work until 9 or 10 and then see if I can crack a book and do some homework!

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
QUOTE(RED HOT ONE @ Oct 8 2003, 03:07 PM)PICK UP THE DOG [email protected]# AND CUT THE GRASS
aren't dogs just the greatest, besides having to pick up their crap in the yard, you occaisionally get rewarded with a poop pile in the house when you've left them in too long, the joy of finding items chewed to shreds, having fun chasing the dog around the neighborhood cause he jumped the fence, endlessly vacuuming hair from all owver the house, the pleasure of scratching and then trying to eradicate flea bites, oh i wish i had a dog

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
Taking the bikes up to Metro to ride around for a bit. Maybe scoot down to Mastro's on the Nautical Mile for an ice cream afterwards.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts

Attachments

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
Lets see... Crawling under my deck so that I can drill a hole through the bricks to run a cable for my satellite dish. Then I'll get the tires on the boat trailer up to the right pressure and hook it up to the Avalanche. After using the boat tomorrow it will be coming out of the water and once again getting put away for the season. After dark watching TV with the Mrs and playing the our 2 Yorkies.. Hmmm, we may end up in our hot tub later tonight...

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Starting work at 4pm.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
just watching the guys work on my garage, new siding. will be at boat later if anyone is around????

G

·
Cutting the grass and cleaning the scum line off the side of the boat ("Time Love, and Tenderness") for tomorrow...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts