Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
X-mas eve....probably staying home, as far as i know no plans, usually go to my aunt's but not going this year.
X-mas day with family.....

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I'll be
Zzzzzzzzzzzz every morning.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
I've got 6 parties to attend in 4 days starting Tuesday.
Can't wait.....just hope that I can "party" for all of them.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Dec 22 2003, 08:59 AM)X-mas eve....probably staying home, as far as i know no plans, usually go to my aunt's but not going this year.
I thought you were doing what I'm doing???

You have plans...

I'll send you an email.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Celebrating for sure! Will do our traditional X-mas Eve w/ family and friends at Robyn and Steve's for the first time. My cousins come in from Arizona and we traditionally play the dice game and do lemon drop shots and all get real loud. Steve has this look on his face typically
Then we are usually hungover and head over to my older sisters for Christmas and she always yells at us cause we come late and hungover!

P.s. X-mas Eve is open to everyone so Eddie don't got nothin planned stop by for a drink and we always have tons of food!!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I have needed a vacation for quite a while and I have been so good at saving my vacation time for next summer. But I actually have 12 days off of work and I am going to use it to my advantage.

I will be making my way down to Key West for New years. Depature time is in T minus 84hours.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
going to the outlaws on x mas eve. sit and listen to my brotherin law get lectured by sister in law not to get a trashed and dont be doing shots in the garage with me. lol ,,,,, so we sneak off to store and say i need something from the store,i forgot,and do them .

x mas day staying home and relaxing, letting dogs open there gifts. and if friends come by having a few drinks with them.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
If it wasn't for a couple of peeps inviting me over on Christmas eve and Christmas night I would have been spending them alone! I wasn't looking forward to that, thank God for good friends from LSCN!

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
Eagle! & I are leaving for Florida tonight.

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Dec 22 2003, 08:59 AM)X-mas eve....probably staying home, as far as i know no plans, usually go to my aunt's but not going this year.
Eddie if you want or need company, let me know I should be able to accomadate you. My in-laws arnt very exciting and were usually done there very early.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Eve: Playing drunkin' Mrs. Claus by wrapping and putting the gifts under the tree for my girls.

X-Mas Day: Go to my mom's, my in-laws and then my bestests (misspelled on purpose, lol) friends mom's (they are my family, too
)

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Same thing I've done the last 5 years. Nothing hanging out watching the tube and waiting to pick up my kids on Christmas day for 3 hours to go to my parents. X-mas is a cool time but never really got into it that much.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Christmas Eve we spend with my in-laws and Christmas Day we go to my mom's.

We are going to be bringing my mom with us on Christmas Eve so she won't be alone after loosing my grandma a few weeks ago. She's all by herself now.

We usually manage things very well and sometimes we even head over to a friends house on Christmas Day after all the festivities are done at my mom's.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
QUOTE(Baby Doll @ Dec 22 2003, 07:53 PM)Christmas Eve we spend with my in-laws and Christmas Day we go to my mom's.

We are going to be bringing my mom with us on Christmas Eve so she won't be alone after loosing my grandma a few weeks ago. She's all by herself now.

We usually manage things very well and sometimes we even head over to a friends house on Christmas Day after all the festivities are done at my mom's.
Oh, Debbie....I didn't know about your Grandma. I am so sorry to hear that and God bless all of you during the holidays.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Thanks. We are all ok with it and happy that she is in a better place.

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Unfortunatly are stay here on planet earth isnt a permanent one. Christmas time is a good time to raise a glass or two in honor of our friends and family who have passed on.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(CBJ @ Dec 22 2003, 08:35 PM)Unfortunatly are stay here on planet earth isnt a permanent one. Christmas time is a good time to raise a glass or two in honor of our friends and family who have passed on.
And those who are so far away you don't get to see them
My grandma is out in California....she's gonna be 94 on Jan. 4th

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
christmas eve: church 4pm, then to the parents by 6 to drink, eat, and party with my family (the parents, brother & sis in law, several cousins, several aunts & uncles). it's been that way in our family for as long as i can remember, and a big drunk fest! hee hee!

christmas day i wake up at my mom and dad's and shortly after i peel myself from my old bed with a banging head, my bro, sis in law & nephew come over to open all our gifts from santa. then it's lay around the house, mom cooks yummy dinner, then off to friend's parties at night.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
eve probably at home while Cassie works. X-Day we'll go to my Aunt's and hang with the Galasso peeps to see what's been up over the last year, then home for me and work for Cassie.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts