Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight I am having dinner with some girlfriends

Tomorrow -gym and breakfast with cynthia, movie and lunch with dawnie, fritz pub with everybody else

Sunday - breakfast and possibly a show with another girlfriend, else I'm treating myself to something special!

** and hoping my contractor dude is all the while getting my upstairs in order **

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
It's no kids weekend !!

tonight- Slapticks- see previous thread
Saturday- Central Macomb Chamber of commerce Hawiian party

Sunday- not sure yet

·
Registered
79 Posts
Today, meeting up with CBJ & the Warden.
Tomorrow, Cape Coral. Boat trip to Pinchers.
Spending sat night in the Cape.
Sunday, more boating..if it doesnt rain.. <_<

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
QUOTE(MrSunbum @ Jan 23 2004, 09:18 AM)Today, meeting up with CBJ & the Warden.
Tomorrow, Cape Coral. Boat trip to Pinchers.
Spending sat night in the Cape.
Sunday, more boating..if it doesnt rain..

I WANNA GO!

lol

Mini

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Mrs. Sunbum, I'm soooo jealous!

Melly and I will be with a bunch of LSCN peeps freezing our a$$e$ off up at Boyne.

Can't wait to strap the snowboard on!

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
tonight- not sure
- maybe movies!!

tomorrow.. gym and breakfast with Pauligan, then shopping and lunch with MS. Tomorrow night.. have to check with my hubby!

Sunday- clean house!!!

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Friday-Gym, Slapsticks for Happy Hour then dinner at Chili's.

Saturday-Gym, Movie and Lunch with Pauline, then to Camp Ticonderoga for Happy Hour then off to Fritz's.

Sunday-Church, maybe Breakfast, gym, then rollerskating?

Wow! A lot of happiness and workout's this weekend for DD!

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(Milord @ Jan 23 2004, 09:28 AM)Mrs. Sunbum, I'm soooo jealous!

Melly and I will be with a bunch of LSCN peeps freezing our a$$e$ off up at Boyne.

Can't wait to strap the snowboard on!

I am a participating peep!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Boy, i sure do wish i was in sunny Florida
Glad you all are having fun!

Tonight i'm grillin' some steaks and then figuring out what to do
Tomorrow working on the boat in the morning, homework in the afternoon, cleaning a house after dinner and off to Jabbers

Sunday i'm watching the Beast Master

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Friday - Riverbend Neighborhood Euchre Party...(I hope I win again!!)
Saturday - Get Eddie off to the airport in the morning, Lunch & Shopping with MII & C~Girl afterwards. Need some new summer dud's for South Beach!!
Sunday - Family Party

·
Registered
843 Posts
Bowling tonight, as usual. Sleeping in tomorrow, tomorrow night going with NoCode to martini bar in the Clem. Sunday sleep in, read, veg.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Jan 23 2004, 12:06 PM)Friday - Riverbend Neighborhood Euchre Party...(I hope I win again!!)
Saturday - Get Eddie off to the airport in the morning, Lunch & Shopping with MII & C~Girl afterwards. Need some new summer dud's for South Beach!!
Sunday - Family Party
Eddie is gone again already, sorry MS

Okay...next girl chick flick? "Along came Polly", "Bad Santa", "Paycheck"??? Let me know!

Going to see "Big Fish" tomorrow!!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Friday/day- hanging out w/ Little Tree and finishing up painting my dressers....looks very cool compared to what they were before( will post pics when done).

Friday/night - waiting for BT to get home.........give em' some lovin!

Saturday - Gym in the a.m., get nails done, hopefully hook up w/ DD to get cheeleading stuff.

Sat. night - Meeting up w/ old girlfriends from Junior High that called me out of the blue to play Eucher and catch up, should be a riot...........then meeting up w/ everyone at Fritt's.

Sunday - Scoping out locations for a new house.......

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Well in my life I like to just take things one day at a time so here's the plans for tonight.

1:Go to the DIA for a fashion,art, music type thing that has a open bar. I believe it's some type of techno type thing. The plan for after the event is to hit Envy for some club loving booty shaking good time.

2:Go see a Dave Mathews cover band play in Royal Oak with some friends. Hit some Royal Oak bar afterwards.

Right now I think I'm going for option #2 cause I had told the people that I would before the DIA thing came up and they don't seem to interested in going to the DIA.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Tonight: Darts and drinks at Slapshots starting in about 3 hrs.

Tomorrow: Pay bills, <_< Continue working on my never-ending house projects. <_< Then Fritz's Pub.

Sun: I'm keeping my options open.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts