Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
WOW!!! A whole thread dedicated to it!!!

Yeah, right now I'm soooo wishing I'd have brought my leftovers in...

Glad you enjoyed it!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Now I'm really hungry. Thanks! <_<

Any pizza from Buddies is good. We haven't been there in such a LOOONG time.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
ok....I don't mind reading about the pizza....but at least tell us about it. What's on it? I don't have a lunch yet....you might talk me into something here.

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Boy when I read the topic for this thread I thought you guys were talking about something completly diffrent.

Hmmm Pizza ay! G Willys has a good BLT Pizza.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(rerun @ May 21 2003, 03:22 PM)ok....I don't mind reading about the pizza....but at least tell us about it. What's on it? I don't have a lunch yet....you might talk me into something here.
it has spinich, garlic, tomatoes and feta cheese on it... way too good.. a new taste sensation ;-)

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Red onions, mozzaralla cheese too and no red sauce!

Forgot that girl...

baked in thier square pan, dripping cheese, god dang, I want to make an emergency trip home!

·
Registered
670 Posts
As a related item, I had slices from Holiday Pizza at 19 & Van **** (east side of Van **** in strip center) last week and was quite impressed.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(CBJ @ May 21 2003, 10:27 AM)Boy when I read the topic for this thread I thought you guys were talking about something completly diffrent.

me too, i was thinking dirty, girl on girl thoughts !!!

yeah, i used to eat greek pizza with the pauligan every now and then.....

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ May 21 2003, 10:39 AM)Red onions, mozzaralla cheese too and no red sauce!

Forgot that girl...

baked in thier square pan, dripping cheese, god dang, I want to make an emergency trip home!
Buddys only uses Wisconsin Brick, not mozzerella, like you care....But it really makes a difference in taste and texture and it's double the fat content!
Every once in a while they will do a Buddy Mac Pizza (similar to the big mac), its interesting!

I worked there for 2 years in college...I absolutely hate their pizza. Love the antipasto salads.

Guess how much fat is on their Mac n Cheese dinner?

Can you say 83 grams???????????????????????

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
I'm sure if I worked there and had it in my face for two years I would gag at the smell alone too!!
Ever have Cloverleaf??? They have absolutely the best sauce.

It's for sure a treat! Luckily I don't watch fat but rather carbs and stuff, (miss the bread, etc...) I'm sure I chose that method subconsciously though bc I just couldn't give up all the cheese!!!

mmmmm....

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i love both buddy's pizza AND their mac & cheese! mmmmmaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!
drool.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ May 21 2003, 03:06 PM)i love both ..........mmmmmaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!
drool.
Girl on girl action ???

·
Registered
625 Posts
Greek pizza, I've had the Margharita pizza from buddies, it's awesome too, but I'll have to look at the greek. The only time I had something similar with spinach and feta was in Miami, Now every time I go there I always seem to find my way to that place around sunrise just before passing out! It's like my drunken destiny!

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(CBJ @ May 21 2003, 11:27 AM)Boy when I read the topic for this thread I thought you guys were talking about something completly diffrent.

Didn't they tear G Wilys down for a walhgreen?

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
QUOTE(homebrew @ May 21 2003, 11:20 AM)As a related item, I had slices from Holiday Pizza at 19 & Van **** (east side of Van **** in strip center) last week and was quite impressed.
Ewww. I don't like that kind. They used to order it at one of my old jobs. I think I overdosed on it

1 - 20 of 38 Posts