Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How did you discover the LSCN? Do you rememeber your first post??
Me I came across it while looking at the jobbie nooner web site don`t remember first post.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
I too, was looking at the jobbie website and came across this board. I was a LURKER for about 2 months before I posted. Then I met Jabberjawz who was kind enough to take me to the moot one sunny day.

awwww...

member since august 2002

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
Got some free cuzzies for the metro boat show in 2001, checked them out, lurked around for awhile and joined in 02 I think. You guys are all a riot. I promise I will join you all soon. It's had I will explain someday.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
My first post was on JasonR's topic, What did you learn this summer. It was made in early October. I decided to join to meet a girl that I met at Brown's who I thought was MaryJane. It turns out that MJ was/is not her. The rest is history.

The original girl fell in love that day with someone else to someone that has been described as her soul mate and they are still happily together. I wish them the best and good luck. MJ and I laughed about it and we became friends.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
I found this site after I bought my first boat and was looking for information about the Lake.

My first post I think was asking about were the cool bars on the lake are.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(MaryJane @ Feb 21 2003, 10:50 AM)LOL @ hazy. ya i remember that.
You were convinced i was the french maid on the bus at browns for the halloween party.
Shhhhhhhh!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
CBJ told me about it, so blame him.

·
Registered
402 Posts
CBJ told me that it was a very important site/poll that I needed to investigate & participate in.

That it was my civic duty as an American to do my part in the "Quest to Halt World Hunger" & to show my support for the efforts to "End the Depletion of the Rain Forest".... In other words, he tricked me.... j.k.

CBJ told me that I was nuts and that the only people that would ever accept me as one of their own would have to be this crazy bunch @ LSCN and that I should apply within.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
After the browns party, designie let me know that I had pictures on the internet (some things haven't changed!!!)... so I was lured in to staring at myself on a public site. Then the haunted house hopping bus trip came up, so I joined to get Hollywoods number bc he was the ticket hunter... then, ran into P-29 and Fast~Eddie at several functions and they always mentioned it and well once you post once or twice, you ALL know how you get sucked in without even realizing what's happening.

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
Heard about it from someone when I was on Z-man's boat last August. Can't remember who... 4U2NV?

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Oh man I was gonna start a thread about this the other day and forgot. Good topic!

Early last spring I was searching the web for stuff about the lake and somehow ran across a link to the LSCN site. I didn't really know what to make of the board at the time and I don't think I posted until late summer. I have no idea what it was about; although I'm sure it was very insightful!

I don't think my posting habit picked up until last month. I need help, really I do.

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
My first post was, hey guys it's working. Now what?

We would create two id's and talk to ourselves to generate at least thread. You run out of things to talk about when you are posting to yourself.

My alter ego and next boat name.

Cyber Trip'n
The Lake St. Clair Network

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
I do not remember my first post. I have been here for about 2 years now. I have spread the word to as many people as possible though.
I met convincor253 through the site.

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
QUOTE(MaryJane @ Feb 21 2003, 03:46 PM)I too, was looking at the jobbie website and came across this board. I was a LURKER for about 2 months before I posted. Then I met Jabberjawz who was kind enough to take me to the moot one sunny day.

awwww...

member since august 2002
I remember that day too MJ. I had a lot of fun.

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
Question for the Captn's - When you go into your profile and click on "find all posts by this member" brings up all posts from this year. Is there anyway to see the posts from last year also? This thread made me curious what my first post was.

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
QUOTE(EZC @ Feb 21 2003, 11:17 AM)Question for the Captn's - When you go into your profile and click on "find all posts by this member" brings up all posts from this year. Is there anyway to see the posts from last year also? This thread made me curious what my first post was.
Right now those posts don't exist. They were archived off for the migration because there was just too much data. We are looking at a way of bring them back in.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
i found all you loving people right before J2. watermoccisin was looking for info about the lake went to google i think typed in lake st clair got this crazt link and we have been here ever since. I was a lurker about a week when I got brave and signed up, she followed, then PEEKER ...and Randy!

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
I heard about the board through Hop. I'm not sure how he came across it. We met up with a few of the members out in the Moot one day and the rest is history. I've never had such an amazing group of friends or such an awesome social life. Took 28 years to get my social life going! lol

1 - 20 of 140 Posts