Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The best thing I have ever seen is in a asprin bottle.
They always look in a ladies purse.
They never ask them to open an asprin bottle.
I know it is only a 8 shots or so but what a personal kicker!

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
In 1976 I took Mini-Millers into a Seger concet in McMoran Arena right in the pockets of my varsity jacket.

Man those were the good old days!

·
Registered
517 Posts
In a pump hair spray bottle.... (they have the twist off caps, you just pour out the hairspray and in goes the liquor) I did it for Beastie Boys, Smashing pumpkins and Tori Amos.. It it has been tested and approved.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
QUOTE(Twisted Sister @ Mar 26 2004, 10:52 AM)In a pump hair spray bottle.... (they have the twist off caps, you just pour out the hairspray and in goes the liquor) I did it for Beastie Boys, Smashing pumpkins and Tori Amos.. It it has been tested and approved.
That is so funny, we used to do the same thing for high school dances. It works awesome!

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
Boda bag by 'da balls.

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(Ken Neeley @ Mar 26 2004, 01:01 PM)Boda bag by 'da balls.

can you do it tonight? HA HA HA

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
in my blood system, just gotta stock up real good.

or you good try filling condoms and swallowing them, or put 'em in yer wreckedum, just like drug mules!

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
QUOTE(Taxman @ Mar 26 2004, 11:19 AM)QUOTE(Ken Neeley @ Mar 26 2004, 01:01 PM) Boda bag by 'da balls.

can you do it tonight? HA HA HA
I would, but the boda bag is at my place up-north.

Everyone bring aspirin bottles abd we'll put them in Dookie's purse!!!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
gonna have to hide it somewhere else. The last time i was at the Palace my purse got stolen, from a suite! I'm not bringing one in this time. I can wear an extra large bra though.
STUFF ME BABY!

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
'never had to "sneak" in booze. I always carried a fifth in my inside coat pocket. I haven't tried it since 9-11-01, but it always was never a problem.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
I have Barnoculars - looks like binoculars, holds about 8 oz per side, you drink out of the sights

One time going in Pine Knob i had a pint of Captains in the hood of my sweatshirt with my hair hanging over it, bought a diet coke w/free pop refills

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
I've seen people pull out a bunch of ziplock baggies filled with different sorts liquor at Ozz fest.
They had em up their sleves, down their pants, in their boots, just like dookie in thier bra.
In the winter I never had a problem with my big jackets and their convient pockets.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts