Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to ONLY drink coffe from Starbucks, Caribou, etc...

now I especially like Dunkin Donuts French vanilla with double cream... (currently have one sitting happily to my left

yum...

still can't STAND maxwell house and vending machine coffee.... bleah, yucky, poo poo

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
I love Starbucks. We have a large mill grinder that the whole beans sit in, choose the setting you want for strength of the coffee, grind and YUM freshly brewed Starbucks coffee!

We both use International Delights in our coffee too, daily. I love the Southern Butter Pecan and Snowmaker loves the Cinnamon Hazelnut (I am not allowed to touch it).....

We also both love stopping at Starbucks for Latte's.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
I'm not a every morning coffee person, but when I'm near a Starbucks, I just love the Iced Carmel Machiado (sp?)

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
never have drank and never will drink coffee. i don't like the smell of it.

but i do like the smell of a freshly opened can of coffee! mmm!

·
Registered
517 Posts
QUOTE(BoatChic @ Mar 19 2004, 09:39 AM)Folgers (brewed at work or home) with Coffee Mate French Vanilla liquid creamer. YUM!

Same here... that is my morning delight...

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
strong, freshly ground and freshly brewed. Nothing in it. I'm pretty picky about coffee. I'd rather drink water than bad or weak coffee.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
SEEMS MY COFFEE USUALLY IS LIKE THE WOMEN I DATE.....LOL

BUMMER FOR ME...

USAULLY IT IS :
COLD, NICE COLOR - COMPLEXION, LOOKS GREAT AND INVITING UNTIL YOU TRY IT, LEAVES A BITTER TASTE IN YOUR MOUTH... AND YOU WISH YOU NEVER DRANK-TASTED IT

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Not really picky. Hot, black and fresh is fine. The only requirement is that it MUST be CaFiNaTeD!!!

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
The really yummy really bad ones for you. I love cafe mochas. Caribou is probably my favorite!!!

·
Registered
765 Posts
QUOTE(Muskrat @ Mar 19 2004, 11:20 AM)I like it with Bailey's.

DITTO!!!!!

·
Registered
666 Posts
Hot and black. For all that I know it may not even be coffee that I am drinking. Come Monday I think that I will have to check into this one.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts