Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Im going to shoot for last day of March. Or I should say anytime b4 April 1. When I bought my boat the first time I took it out. It was like the middle of march. B4 St. Patties day. I thought I was the first guy out but some guys in a row boat actual broke a trail through the ice at Miller. I didnt want to take my boat through that. When I went to Metro it was wide open like the 2nd weeek of March. That would be one month from now.

Hmmmm.

When do those Wallies start hitting in the river?

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
They start hitting as soon as you get out there..

h2o<---says be there put minnow on jig and hits start LOL....

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah but theres a certan time in the spring where there supersized and in abundance. Then some time after Mothers Day they work there way out in to the lake. How ever Ive heard the rivers have been doing much better then the lake now for 2 or 3 years!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hey CBJ, The eyes turn on when the water temp gets to about,,,, ah ah ..... mmm ahh,, i o for the love of god, i cant remember,,,,, i knew all the way up to the point where i said hey CBJ but then drew a blank,,,,,,,,,,, ah ,,,,,,,,,,, but it does have to do with water temp....... some one please add a reply cause this will bug me.. hahah hope i helped ya out...... mm ah........

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(Ripping @ Feb 11 2004, 09:40 AM)Hey CBJ, The eyes turn on when the water temp gets to about,,,, ah ah ..... mmm ahh,, i o for the love of god, i cant remember,,,,, i knew all the way up to the point where i said hey CBJ but then drew a blank,,,,,,,,,,, ah ,,,,,,,,,,, but it does have to do with water temp....... some one please add a reply cause this will bug me.. hahah hope i helped ya out...... mm ah........
Thats what I call a brain fart!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Yea i think it was a shart....... ( im running to the bathroom ) Dang i hate when that happens................. anyway eye's soon..... about 2 months to go.................

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Im guessing or assuming a$$ you meing.....

Anyways....... As soon as you can get a boat out there, even if your pushing the ice of the way with hockey sticks and brooms. Youll get them... Well with the right colors and some clear water.

Im going to say right after St. Patties Day. 5 1/2 weeks MAR. 24.

This could be a good thread. Maybe we could bet fish on it. HA HA HA You knowlike when people bet on which day a baby is going to be born.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts