Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was just thinking back, specifically because Laney's birthday is coming up and I had just met her and a lot of us had started fresh with the board around the same time and had similar trials going on in our lives this time last year...

And I was just thinking... look at all we've all gone through in one year; both on the board on off... and that no matter what happens in life, somehow, we manage to get through it and to the next place, even though it seems at times that it's so overwhelming that breathing even becomes difficult.

But here we are, a year later... still surviving, still thriving, still enjoying, learning new lessons, paryting and letting go, and wondering what's next~don't you love the cycle?

and the beat goes on...

Happy Holiday's everybody!! yay!! Another year... who can imagine what the next one has in store? Nobody and that is the specialness of it all!!!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Nice thoughts Pauline.

I think the next question is

How far can we go???

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(All Jacked Up @ Dec 3 2003, 02:30 PM)How far can we go???

13,429 posts and counting.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
It`s only been since August for me......But I look foward to the rest of the year....

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts

good to reflect time ot time!

I just hope next year is so much better, not that this one wasn't...just hopin that it is better.

A lot of great memories this past year with you all!

Thank you!

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
as long as this family keeps growing, next year WILL be better!!!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
pauligan, very well said. we live, we learn, we grow.

we learn from our mistakes, we acknowledge them, and we move on. we cry when we need to and have stong shoulders for those who need them. but regardless, we go on and we will rise up and up!

this is a great group! salud!!!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Dec 3 2003, 02:20 PM)

It has been an incredible year - never had so much fun in my whole life!
pauline i agree with shannon.
so many great new people who are so dear to my heart, as well as old friends who are so dear to my heart

G

·
Pauline,

i look through the photo gallery and see so many peeps, even ones that were in the group that have gone the way of the doe-doe. Wondering what happened? But, we are still here. Having all kinds of fun. It's great to see all the LSCN friends at the parties and functions. Always love to meet newbies too. Come out and meet us, all you newbies

Great topic Pauline! Youre Great!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts