Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At the begining of the year I was 140ish pounds. Now I am 180ish pounds. I'm thinking that I should be 160ish pounds. What do you all think??

At the begining of the year, general type women wouldn't give me the time of day. Now attention from women is no problem. There are other changes too though, like I now own my own company, I am no longer f#$ked up about last year and I have the most beautiful woman on the planet as my girlfriend.

So............. Should I try to loose weight or not bother?? I wil have to buy a new wardrobe if I choose to remain this size though.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
if you are happy with you, don't change.
if you are fearful for health, see your doctor for proper diet stuff.
of course, i think youare perfect just the way you are, my dear!

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
QUOTE(btenn @ Aug 26 2003, 09:17 AM)I would say forget about loosing the weight and think more about a tupay (SP)!!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
lose the weight, dude!!

It's healthy and you will feel and look better. Your young beautiful girlie deserves a man who cares about his body!!!

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Settling and buying a new wardrobe is easy, but one should strive to be the best they can. What next, pop up to 225 and buy another new wardrobe? The extra weight will catch up to you in the long run. Thats a lot of poundage to put on in one year, but this morning I put on a pair of jeans cause it's rainy and yucky out, I haven't worn jeans all summer, and, well, they are TIGHT, belly hanging over the waist, nuts all stuffed in. This summer has definatly packed some fat on me too!!! I plan on changing that, don't know when though, but SOON!!!!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Lose the wieght. Like Pauligan said you will feel much better. I was alway's around 190-195 since high school then I shot up to 220
. I am now around 170 -175 and feel great
. Still not done , another 10 pounds is my goal . All though girls still don't give me the time of day, boo hoo

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Be a healthy weight...........That is the most important thing. You'll feel better a few pounds lighter, too....More energy, etc.

I need to get back on track myself. Summer was too fun for me

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
You are too fat when you are Too Fat To Fly.... haha That is Frank's boat name, he is also member on LSCN.

Hazy, I'm around 160, 5'9". Like some of the others said, whatever makes you happy and feel good. If it feels good in, leave it in!!!

Being in shape makes me better, more energetic. I haven't worked out in a few weeks and I can definitely tell.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Hazy. Fortunately I went the other way this summer. I started at around 230 now about 200 with 10 or so to go. The best part is that I feel much better. More energy.

Wasn't that difficult. I still eat the foods that I like just less of them. After a few weeks I realized that I was still feeling full after only 1 serving and how much I was stuffing myself before.

Also I started riding my mountain bike 2 to 3 times a week for 30 min to an hour.

It is pretty amazing considering my beer consumption has gone thru the roof hanging out with this group.

Maybe it will be that easy for you.

Good luck.

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
QUOTE(MaryJane @ Aug 26 2003, 08:26 AM)LOSE the weight. no one likes fatties anyhow

www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
QUOTE(fatcat660 @ Aug 26 2003, 08:51 AM)QUOTE(MaryJane @ Aug 26 2003, 08:26 AM) LOSE the weight. no one likes fatties anyhow

ARE YOU SERIOUS?
yes. its a legit website.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(MaryJane @ Aug 26 2003, 09:55 AM)QUOTE(fatcat660 @ Aug 26 2003, 08:51 AM) QUOTE(MaryJane @ Aug 26 2003, 08:26 AM) LOSE the weight. no one likes fatties anyhow

ARE YOU SERIOUS?
Disgusting, too......I had to look after Mark commented.....Thanks, MJ, not hungry anymore. Maybe I should print a few and post them around the kitchen.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Aug 26 2003, 08:59 AM)QUOTE(MaryJane @ Aug 26 2003, 09:55 AM) QUOTE(fatcat660 @ Aug 26 2003, 08:51 AM) QUOTE(MaryJane @ Aug 26 2003, 08:26 AM) LOSE the weight. no one likes fatties anyhow

ARE YOU SERIOUS?
Disgusting, too......I had to look after Mark commented.....Thanks, MJ, not hungry anymore. Maybe I should print a few and post them around the kitchen.

i'm sorry. had to do it
i dont want al on that website

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
OMG I did not go into it at work but the home page was enough for me. I agree Threecrabs, i am going to the gym tonight.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.