Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont think I can go a whole week without it.
Starting Monday I'm going to abstain from drinking until I leave for Germany Octoberfest.
It will be hard but I will try.
How long can any of you peeps go without drinking?

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
You guys are going for sure? When? Too much fun!!! Need any help with an itinerary I know all the best places there. You have to go to Muenchner Freiheit. A group of clubs made from an old factory district!! Too much fun. Let me know when you'll be there. I might be there in Sept and could swing down for a couple days and show you guys the real deal!!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
I thought the topic was going to be "without sex"

and I KNOW I would be the winner there!!!

4 years! that was years ago, though!

um, yeah, realizing that's TMI.... oh well.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
have had 2 beers last night with instigator, since then, sat night/sun morning.
i usually go 5 days, mon-fri, then make up for it on the weekend

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Traveler, we are going from Sept. 28 to Oct. 5, at the Schweiz hotel about 2 kilometers from the center of Munich. CANT WAIT!!!!

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Hmm, usually go Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday without drinking. That's about it though.

Pauligan, 4 years is a long time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
Usually I don't drink TOO often during the week... except for this week, the week before, and probably the week prior.

·
Registered
622 Posts
I went 3 1/2 months without booze when I went on the Zone Diet, lost 35 pounds and felt like I was 25, but life is too short not to enjoy the brew. Now I am back to my old self. Oh well, cant have it all I guess

·
Registered
530 Posts
so long as i don't see anybody could probably go a while. it really isn't much fun drinking by myself[the wife doesn't drink]

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Aug 1 2003, 02:24 PM)Traveler, we are going from Sept. 28 to Oct. 5, at the Schweiz hotel about 2 kilometers from the center of Munich. CANT WAIT!!!!
If you guys need a tour guide for a couple days or help with the itinerary please let me know.. I'd be happy to help. You can really only do just so much boozing it up in the beer tents.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
QUOTE(fit chick @ Aug 1 2003, 03:17 PM)I dont think I can go a whole week without it.
Starting Monday I'm going to abstain from drinking until I leave for Germany Octoberfest.
It will be hard but I will try.
How long can any of you peeps go without drinking?
yeah, yeah, I've heard this before, it will NEVER happen, your addicted like me, think your going two months, i bet you dont last two days!!!!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
9 months.....yeah, you guys figure it out! Lots of times during the winter I'll go a whole month!
Weird, huh? Normally, most of my drinking is on Fri. & Sat. nights.....Cannot be on the boat and not drink, period! Only time I did was for those long 9 months....Never again, though

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
i never touched the stuff until i met you, i had a diet coke when i met you when you were in the BAR getting sloshed when you were, hmmm, what was it, 19 YEARS OLD

1 - 20 of 47 Posts