Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
2.5 hours here too. Left at 3:00... glad that I left when I did! Next time it will be even earlier! 4WD is useless when your in stop and go!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
I am staying put here until things blow over; may as well make money rather than sit in traffic...

manana spent 2.5 hrs getting from livernois and 16 to gratiot and 16...

but manana II only spent 55 mins getting from southfield to gratiot.

heard it takes 1.5 hours to get down mound...

NO THANKS

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I left work earily today so it only took me 50min or so.

James is having a he!! of a time trying to get home. It took him about 15-20 min just to get out of his parking lot and traffic isn't moving very well. It will probably end up taking him 2 hours to get home when all is said and done

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
2 hours to go 16 miles from Rochester To Macomb.

normally a 30-40 minute drive home.
it only took 20 or so minutes once I got to VanDyke though!

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
<_< From 15 and Stephenson to New Baltimore (24 and Washington) 2 hours and 10 minutes....I could have left at lunch if I wanted to but I rode in with my hubby and they don't let them leave early ever!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
I justed talked to Ladybug. She is still on the road. What a mess! She left work (6-96 & Evergreen) at 4:25. At 7:05 she was on 94 & Quinn! Its normally a 45 minute commute. She was going 2 mph, by the end of our converstaion, she was doing all of 4 mph. Also said looked like the was an accident ot something at her exit!
Poor Mary!

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
It took me about 55 min to get from Waterford to Oxford. Normal time is 1/2 hour. I drive the back country roads no traffic lights once im north of pine nob.

·
12,052 Posts
Made it TO work in 17min at 6am this morning. Basically from Hamlin Pub to Morley Candy Factory. Took just under an hour to get home. f'n people going 15mph on mostly clear hall road.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
That was so much fun, shaw.

Left work at 4:40, went about 10 miles in an hour and 45 minutes, so I said F**K it stoped at the bar for an hour and a half. Finaly got home at 9:00, just to spend the next 45 minutes snowblowing.

And I think I saw Taxman getting out of his truck in the middle of the road on 12 mile by the tech center.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
From Maple and Stephenson Hwy to 12 and Gratiot took 1.5 hours. Had to go to 12 & Gratiot because my car was f*cking up and that is where my dealership is. Manana II saved the day and picked me up and took me home to Metro Beach Area, that took about 1/2 hour.

Thanks Manana II, I owe you big..hope the drinks weren't too strong tonight!!!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
My normal ride is about 20 min 13 mile trip all surface streets. The ride in this morning took an hour. The ride home just over 2 hours.
then an hour and a half of running the snow blower.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
I waited it out; left 15 & mound @ 7:10 and pulled into my driveway at 7:40! Was a breeze... very amazing because it looked like it was solely the responsibility of the drivers as it didn't seem snow plowed or anything on 696.

My neighbor snowplowed my sidewalk, so I set forth with shovel and determination to do my very long driveway since I can now park in the garage... an hour later, achey back and only half way done, a kid was tromping through the night like savior and said he would finish it for me for $5 with a blower... I gave him $11 and called it a night outside! What a beotch! I need a snowblower...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts