Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many drinks will Brianna have on her birthday?
How many drinks?
1 - i mean, really she only weighs 50lbs, right?24.88%
2 - the second shot's always the worst!12.44%
4 - she might last this long if she loads up on LC's pizza, first717.07%
8 - "hey Al, how you doin?"1331.71%
16 - she IS a boater, after all....1331.71%
32 - yes, i did this poll in binary512.20%

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I say 4. She'll be too busy dancing to drink.

·
Registered
11,047 Posts
Well if you are asking how many she will have, it will be more than you think. I've seen the girl drink!!!

Now if it's how many before she marries Hazy, well let's wait and see when she meets him. Maybe 1, maybe more than anyone should drink!!!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hopefully not as many as I did on my 21st. WOW!!.

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
QUOTE(mark352 @ Dec 2 2009, 10:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>she will have 1 week of drinks

Here, fixed it

and some fine drinks like her Dad likes

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
There was a stripper at my 22nd.

I had a cooler next to my chair and I didn't get up from that spot for much. Don't recall a lot of it.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Athletes can usually put away a whole lot more than typical people. Boaters have a tendency to have built up some sort of alcohol immunity. I bet she'll be way past just a few.

I did not have my first drink until I was 26. It was at Lipsticks 2, and I danced on the bar until I fell onto 3 female onlookers.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Dec 2 2009, 07:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Athletes can usually put away a whole lot more than typical people. Boaters have a tendency to have built up some sort of alcohol immunity. I bet she'll be way past just a few.

I did not have my first drink until I was 26. It was at Lipsticks 2, and I danced on the bar until I fell onto 3 female hookers.

that figures

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(muskey47 @ Dec 2 2009, 08:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Dec 2 2009, 07:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Athletes can usually put away a whole lot more than typical people. Boaters have a tendency to have built up some sort of alcohol immunity. I bet she'll be way past just a few.

I did not have my first drink until I was 26. It was at Lipsticks 2, and I danced on the bar until I fell onto 3 female hookers.

that figures

I dunno, maybe. All I know is that they were admiring my physique and skill, my Super-Al-ness.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts