Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many email addresses do you have?

On the radio this morning during "War of the Roses," a lady called in suspecting that her husband was cheating because he had 3 email accounts. Other women called in and said that if they were Hotmail accounts, he was defintely cheating.

I have at least a dozen e-mail addresses and one is a hotmail account. I'm a mail wh*ore!

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Sounds like that lady is paranoid. I have our ISP account, a work account, a yahell account(games), and a hotmail account(for messenger). Not sure how many Deb has and dont care. If you think the partner is cheating, they probably are and why are you still there then. If the trust is gone, whats left?

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
One email account at home....

One email account for General Motors...

One email account at Hotmail at the office for personals that I don't have the time to look at in the evaning at home because I get to damn many junk emails at home....

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
I heard her on there and I thought she was insane. I have well over 20 email addresses. I don't use them all but they've built up over the years. Some for only family... some for only friends.... some set up for one specific person or reason. I've had some funny ones along the way but all in all there are about 20 active email accounts for me. 5 through hotmail... 3 through yahoo... 5 through comcast.... I even have one that's an @wetwetwet.com!!! lol

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Many out there... typically only use one for email, few others for chat... forget most of the passwords to even get into the ones I've accumulated over the years...

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
I have:

1 at work.
3 at home.

Home 1 is for friends and family. (almost no junk mail makes it here)

Home 2 is for online purchases and software registration. Or when I think there will be a 50% chance or less that it will get passed on.

Home 3 I use anyplace that I expect will lead to junkmail.

Works well for me.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
I have 4 and that doesn't mean $hit! Crazy people.........My Wow has 2 and I have a hotmail account for b.s. and I always keep my yahoo no matter who my provider is.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ May 29 2003, 09:19 AM)I have at least a dozen e-mail addresses and one is a hotmail account. I'm a mail wh*ore!
I Know your secret now!!!! I have a confession
...... I have THREE e-mail accounts!!!!!

·
AKA: Veronique
1,218 Posts
I have survived with one email acct for awhile now b/c I don't have time to check and maintain multiple accts but today I got a second one b/c I cannot send my boyfriend emails from my account but I can from another account. So now I have two email addresses - [email protected] and [email protected]

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ May 29 2003, 11:55 AM)YOU WHAT?

Wait tll daddy get's home from work!

Can't Wait!!!!

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Mike I am like you... i have a FEW email addresses. Means nothing ...accually it means crap i dont want to get all the time goes to addresses that i check least..

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
I have 3
One at work
One that comcast gave me, I never use it.
One at yahoo for personal mail.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ May 29 2003, 11:55 AM)YOU WHAT?

Wait tll daddy get's home from work!

How'd I miss THAT earlier?

I have 5 - one for moi - the rest for business.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
comcast-2 (1 personal, 1 work)
excite-1 (club signups)
yahoo-1 (so i can have messenger)
jack's-all of them. you can even make one up and send it to [email protected] and i'll get it. go ahead and try...as long as it's @jackswaterfront.com i'll get it. which sucks spam wise.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
We tried hotmail, too much junk.
Have used Yahoo only for the past few years. Never have a prob.
We have a comcast email. Have no idea what it is.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts