Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
I'm not licensed and I didn't go to beauty school for hair but I just got done cutting taxman's hair.

Make sure that you tell him that it looks good

·
Registered
184 Posts
I've been cutting my husband's hair for him for about the past year. Before that, our neighbor did it (she is not licensed either). I only butchered it really bad once. -- forgot to put the comb-y thing on the clippers and ended up shaving a spot about 2 inches wide and 1 1/2 inches long (Talk about your major brain [email protected]!)

It took forever to grow out (seemed like to me) and he even let me cut it again after that... now that's love.

G

·
Christine has cut my hair for the past 7 years or so, but I'm with DY, not much to cut. I've only paid for one haircut since then and it was last year on the way to a weeks vaca at some friends' lake house. It was in a Walmart in Tennessee (wait, it gets worse...), and the woman asked how short I wanted it. I said I usually go with a quarter inch. She went to a drawer and fumbled things around and came back and asked, "What's on the bottom of a quarter?" I said, "Huh?" She said, "There's a 1 on top, what's on the bottom?" "Oh, it's a 4." She says "Yeah, that's what I was thinking too."

I still can't believe it cost $12.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
for 2 years i let my girlfriend wendy color & cut my hair. it never seemed to grow and didn't seem to be very healthy. once my sister in law got her license in, oh, '96 i started going to her and BAM! my hair grows like a weed and is very healthy. i will NEVER let anyone except cindy near my locks! never!

but i will be more than happy to compliment mr. taxman when i see him.

i don't cut danimals hair. his best friend tommy owns salon 6 in royal oak, and not only does he get his hair 'done' like a girl, he gets his eyebrows waxed & tweezed, too!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
I go to my friendly neighborhood Arab barber. Boric and fantastic scams both seems like that’s all that works there. They can hardly speak English but get me in when I need one with out an appointment.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Milord is way too picky to let me touch his hair. The only thing he will let me to is clean up the back a bit with the clippers.

I am way to picky too, I would never let someone that is not licensed touch my hair.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
I have cut Ed's in the past, but try not too. I am actually very picky about who cuts his hair!!!

I never let anyone cut my hair, I may trim my bangs myself, but that is it!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I cut P-29's curly locks once a few years ago an hour before a super bowl party. I bought some clippers and forgot to oil them so the clippers got stuck in his hair. I was laughing so hard that I could not pull them out. He was a little nervous so I got out some mousse and gel and made it look really nice. He looked in the mirror and actually liked it.

The next morning while I was at work he called me and was very upset. It turns out that when I cut his hair I cut more in the middle than I did on the sides and he had to go get his hair re-cut because "he looked like Side-Show Bob from the Simpsons".
That was the last time that I cut his hair.

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

1 - 15 of 15 Posts