Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was getting ready for bed last night and it took me nearly 10 minutes just to get all the pilows off.

I counted 18 freakin' pillows on my bed.
Rhonda is a terrfifc decorator, but 18 pillows???

Whenever I make the bed, I have to allow at least 25 minutes, and I need a "before" pic to make sure the pillows go back on in the right order.

I could host one helluva pillow fight

How many is normal?!?

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
I only have 3, and my favorite pillow I've had for years, it's been squashed down to a paper thin pillow, but I love it!

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
QUOTE(Ken Neeley @ Mar 23 2004, 08:52 AM)I was getting ready for bed last night and it took me nearly 10 minutes just to get all the pilows off.

I counted 18 freakin' pillows on my bed.
Rhonda is a terrfifc decorator, but 18 pillows???

Whenever I make the bed, I have to allow at least 25 minutes, and I need a "before" pic to make sure the pillows go back on in the right order.

I could host one helluva pillow fight

How many is normal?!?
i dont' know what's normal.. but I can tell you it isn't 18!!....

4 pillows, but by morning I have none...

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Right now I have 6...two that don't get used and thrown on the floor....the other 4 make there way to my head at some point or another thruout the nigtht.

Where do you put the pillows that are not suppose to be slept with? A special spot? I end up throwing them on the floor....which I'm not that big of a fan of cause they go right back on my bed in the morning.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
And I thought 7 pillows was bad. I ask my wife why we need 7 pillows. "So, it looks nice." 2 of them we don't even use because they are the "focus pillows" when someone walks in they see them and they match the rest of the bed.
I don't know. When I get in bed I throw them all on her side.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
6. 3 on the bed, 3 always on the floor, except for that rare occasion when I clean the whole house and the bed gets made.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
I have 9

5 regular, 4 throws
I AM A SINGLE DUDE, NOT GAY EITHER !

E.M.S
Eddie Martha Stewart ? <_<
<_<

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Holy crap!! 18? We have two. One for each of us and Deb usually pushes hers off.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(freckles @ Mar 23 2004, 05:26 PM)"...those aren't PILLOWS!"
LOL!!! too funnY!

i have 8

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Thank God! When I saw this post I thought I was going to be the freak accused of being a ****. I have 2 king, 4 regular, 1 European square, and 2 accent pillows. No, I'm not gay either..... you gotta be comfortable, right????

·
Registered
43 Posts
lol well i personally cud live with 2.
one regular one and my securety pillow.... lol its a pillow my best friend actually MADE me.... i cant sleep without it now.

but ill admit it, i am a victim of EPS as well
(excessive pillow syndrom)

thanks to my mom... lol hey im 15 gimmie a break. i have 3 throw pillows, 2 regular ones and my security one....

so thats... 6
haha i can add...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts