my rear may be small like me, but i can fill a toilet
with the best of them.
CBJ !

·
Registered
3,385 Posts

OK, first big smile in a few hrs!!! Love talkin' bout the poo-poo

I'm gonna say about 1-3/week. Depends on who visits me

I keep the plunger by the laundry tub on purpose so the guilty party has no choice but to fess-up and ask for it

That's an awesome 'tail-between-the-legs' moment!

BTW- Mahn, my 1952 plumbing cannot handle your digestive system. If you visit, you'll have to poo-poo behind the back garage!!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
I haven't used one since I installed my new toilet, made by Crane, it has a super flush!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(afiremen @ Aug 28 2003, 07:47 PM)I haven't used one since I installed my new toilet, made by Crane, it has a super flush!

haha, got the image of you being so darn frustrated that you had to grab the plunger AGAIN, that you said @!!#$!
And decided to go shopping.

R U a happy pooper now??

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Aug 28 2003, 08:50 PM)QUOTE(afiremen @ Aug 28 2003, 07:47 PM) I haven't used one since I installed my new toilet, made by Crane, it has a super flush!

haha, got the image of you being so darn frustrated that you had to grab the plunger AGAIN, that you said @!!#$!
And decided to go shopping.

R U a happy pooper now??
When I bought my house it was cracked and it just took me until the floor got soft before I replaced it!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Never!

I can flush you little Mahn! Remember, I have a American Standard with a air tank built in. Come on over and I'll send you sailing to the waste plant down river.

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
I'm am so frustrated with my toilet
It ran, husband fixed it two or three times, turned the water off at the base, it still runs every 20 minutes!!! 2 months now!!!

We also have to plunge it 1-3 times a week and not necessarily cuz of poo! I want a toilet that sucks the decorations off the walls when I flush!

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
I didn't have that problem until Peeker (Sandy) started coming over... I hope she doesn't read this!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
my brother thought it would be funny to get me a plunger for christmas for fixing my sink. somehow i lost it in the move, and back in march someone managed to clog up my toilet PRETTY WELL!!! i made them use a broom handle AND replace it!

funny thing to the story is i had to go, too! lol! talk about pinching that one back!! AGH!!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Aug 29 2003, 09:22 AM)and back in march someone managed to clog up my toilet PRETTY WELL!!! i made them use a broom handle AND replace it!
Protect the innocent, huh CK????

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
I have 3 of the 2 flush low flow toilets in my house, they clog very easy. (Just ask All Jacked Up!) I only have 1 plunger but I'm thinking about investing in a couple more.

I find it's not so much the poo that clogs it as the amount of TP that is used. (That's probably why Peeker is cloging your's up Focker)

I've also found that I must be careful in what brand of TP I buy. I try to stick with cottonelle. It has the comfort, absorbency my a$$ demands, but it doesn't clog the toilet as quickly or badly as say Northern...

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
my brother used to use half a roll EVERYTIME he wiped his arse when he was little. lol!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts