Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much of your holiday shopping is done?
How done are you?
Haven't started1340.63%
10%39.38%
25%13.13%
50%26.25%
75%515.63%
Just finished26.25%
Been done for weeks13.13%
Bah! Humbug! Nobody gets anything.515.63%

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Dec 1 2009, 02:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Done...... Unless I think of something I want to purchase for someone but I don't think so.... They have enough stuff.... lol

Well if you're bored and feel the need to shop, I'm a size 12-gauge Benelli!

It's the first of December - this poll seems to indicate that I should be thinking about shopping for Christmas?! lol ok, so I'm thinking about it!

·
Registered
11,047 Posts
I will not even think about starting for another 2 weeks.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I hate shopping and trying to figure out what people want. I send my mom and my daughter a check so they can get what they want. I took my 3 grandkids with me to Costco on Friday. They don't have Black Friday sales so it was less crowded than usual. My grandkids picked out their x-mas gifts and put them in the basket. All done!

·
Registered
28,072 Posts
QUOTE(superman @ Dec 1 2009, 03:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Dec 1 2009, 02:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Done...... Unless I think of something I want to purchase for someone but I don't think so.... They have enough stuff.... lol

Well if you're bored and feel the need to shop, I'm a size 12-gauge Benelli!

It's the first of December - this poll seems to indicate that I should be thinking about shopping for Christmas?! lol ok, so I'm thinking about it!

That's funny, me too

·
Registered
17,155 Posts
I have literally only bought one present so far. It's for my grandson. I got him Tickle Me Elmo on line and it should be here tmo. Since he's so young, I will put money in a bank account for him and hope others follow suit !

Perhaps next week we'll start in earnest.

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QUOTE(LakeNewbie @ Dec 1 2009, 08:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I have literally only bought one present so far. It's for my grandson. I got him Tickle Me Elmo on line and it should be here tmo. Since he's so young, I will put money in a bank account for him and hope others follow suit !

Perhaps next week we'll start in earnest.
Do you need my sizes? I hate to return stuff.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts