Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like 8 hours personally...

not a big fan of sleep marathons, but I used to when I was younger... and occassionally when I've just gone and gone and gone and worn my self utterly out... then 14-16 hours.

Put me on 5 hours and the crabbiness is an issue. <_<

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
absolutely need 7 hours. if not i'm a crabby bi*ch.
can't sleep in anymore it seems. i'm even up at 7am on weekends,,,after a night of drinking
guess i'm getting OLD!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
I'm still trying to figure that one out????? My sleep habits have changed since i started school. No more sleeping in, no more staying out late, no more sleping through the night <_<

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
It seems like no matter what happens...I never get enough. I'm sure a sq 8 would do me great if I could find the time.

·
AKA: Veronique
1,218 Posts
Eight hours sounds about right. I took a test earlier this week running on three and a half hours of sleep and I did fine because I had slept fine the rest of the week. However if I repeatedly get six hours of sleep I'm totally drained.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
I average about 6 hrs but I am happier with 8. I have been know to turn the alarm off, on the weekends and just let my body clock tell me how much sleep I need. Then roll over and get another hour of sleep.
This doesn't necessarily make me happy because when I do drag my a$$ out of bed I realize how much I could have got done. Guess that is why I'm into the second year of remodeling a 10X10 room. <_<

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
I need at least 7-8 hours.

I remember when I could get by on 3-4 hours of sleep

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I can still sleep a 10-hour night on weekends. I like to wake up on my own without an alarm.

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
Under normal circumstances; I function best with about 7 hours. But, if it's after a night hard partying; can't get enough. <_<

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
Well now that I don't have a job that I have to wake up to an alarm for, I've been getting around 8 hours of sleep. Working out of the house rules!!!
Maybe I should change my name from Focker back to 4U2NV....

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Focker @ Oct 3 2003, 09:21 AM)Maybe I should change my name from Focker back to 4U2NV....

How about 4U2 Focker?

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Ever since working full time and going to school full time I have only managed to get 4-5 hours a night. I have just recently been able to get 6 hours but then I am tired all day.

It sucks drinking until 3am and still getting about around 8 or 9 am wide awake.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
AT THE MOST I ONLY GET ABOUT 6 HOURS. THE KIDS GET UP EARLY FOR SCHOOL AND DON`T UNDERSTAND THE WEEKENDS ARE FOR SLEEPING LATE. THEY WAKE UP EARLY FOR FISHING IN THE SUMMER, AND CARTTONS IN THE WINTER.

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
6 - 8 Hours is good. I usually end up with 6 though. I usually take a 20 min power nap after work and it does me good.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts