Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wondering if anyone can give ma an idea on how much snow is on lake st clair planning on doin some fishing with my wife and need to no if i should bring the 4 wheeler plan on bein down by jimmys any help would be great. thanks

·
Registered
55 Posts
QUOTE(rckst6840 @ Feb 11 2010, 06:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>wondering if anyone can give ma an idea on how much snow is on lake st clair planning on doin some fishing with my wife and need to no if i should bring the 4 wheeler plan on bein down by jimmys any help would be great. thanks

I draged my sled throught the snow today for about 1/4 mile, it was rough. I'd bring the quad.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Fish-On! @ Feb 11 2010, 07:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(rckst6840 @ Feb 11 2010, 06:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>wondering if anyone can give ma an idea on how much snow is on lake st clair planning on doin some fishing with my wife and need to no if i should bring the 4 wheeler plan on bein down by jimmys any help would be great. thanks

I draged my sled throught the snow today for about 1/4 mile, it was rough. I'd bring the quad.

thanks i think i will bring the quad

1 - 5 of 5 Posts