Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the rudest thing ever said or done to you?

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Wasn't me that said it. But, I was on someones boat that had big outriggers on it. He had a bunch of bra's and panties strung up the outriggers. This rather large girl took off her bra and panties and gave them to him.
He said "What are we going to use these for, a Sail?"

I was like OUCH.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
STOP POSTING THESE IDIOTIC POSTS ABOUT STUPID TOPICS THAT JUST WASTES TIME AND BANDWIDTH. YOU MUST BE A PATHETIC LOSER WITH NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR TIME OR LIFE. GO DROWN YOURSELF IN A DOCK.

That's it.

I said it to snowmaker in one of his genious posts, but then again, who hasn't?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Aug 20 2003, 10:09 AM)STOP POSTING THESE IDIOTIC POSTS ABOUT STUPID TOPICS THAT JUST WASTES TIME AND BANDWIDTH. YOU MUST BE A PATHETIC LOSER WITH NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR TIME OR LIFE. GO DROWN YOURSELF IN A DOCK.
Man! That's an awfully rude thing to say to Girlie.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lets change this to the rudest thing you would like to do!!!!!!!

I would like to push Snowmaker into the water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Girlie @ Aug 20 2003, 10:34 AM)Lets change this to the rudest thing you would like to do!!!!!!!

I would like to push Snowmaker into the water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What did I ever do to you guys?

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(John Maniaci @ Aug 20 2003, 09:37 AM)He can do that by himself Girlie....

Mini

PS leave Girlie alone....she can do whatever she wants.
Ha ha ha haha that is true!!!! I would not push you Snow. I would wait for you to do it yourself, than laugh and laugh and laugh.

I can??? Cool!!! Tell Capt. Mike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(Girlie @ Aug 20 2003, 10:44 AM)QUOTE(John Maniaci @ Aug 20 2003, 09:37 AM) He can do that by himself Girlie....

Mini

PS leave Girlie alone....she can do whatever she wants.
Ha ha ha haha that is true!!!! I would not push you Snow. I would wait for you to do it yourself, than laugh and laugh and laugh.

I can??? Cool!!! Tell Capt. Mike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can You can You can, Do you remember when we were eating at the sme table on the first Tuesday at TNT's I told you that??

The rudest thing?? Yea, I am still pissed off about that and it was over a year ago. OK -- not still pissed off, but not totally relaxed about it yet.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Girlie @ Aug 20 2003, 10:44 AM)Ha ha ha haha that is true!!!! I would not push you Snow. I would wait for you to do it yourself, than laugh and laugh and laugh.
Kids today.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Aug 20 2003, 10:09 AM)STOP POSTING THESE IDIOTIC POSTS ABOUT STUPID TOPICS THAT JUST WASTES TIME AND BANDWIDTH. YOU MUST BE A PATHETIC LOSER WITH NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR TIME OR LIFE. GO DROWN YOURSELF IN A DOCK.
Deuce, was that you that changed my signature

I've had lots of rude things said to me. Here is one that sticks out in my head.

There were a few of us standing around talking in my back yard when someone reached out, grabbed my hand and said how nice it must be to afford all the freakin rings I have on my fingers! Takes all kinds...I'll tell ya!

This just happened to a friend of mine. Feelin' the need to tell it!

I've got two friends (they are brothers) that grew up down the street from me and are good friends with my husband. They own a party store near my house. Last Thursday when nobody had power they were open. They had a woman and her kids come in for some bottled water and pop. Her little ones were screaming that they were hungry. Mom had to explain to them that she didn't have any money and couldn't use her debit card. So Bro II gives them some already made submarine sandwiches and lunch meat, no charge! Once the fridge reaches 45 degrees the food has to be thrown out after 2 hours....It helps them and himself. The rest of the day people are coming in for water and other things they needed and he ended up giving away about a $1000.00 worth of food. He's got a big heart, for sure.

Later on in the afternoon they had a semi-regular customer come in. The guy stands there after seeing them give away some more food and has the nerve to tell them, "You guys must have made a killing today selling all this food to people that don't have any power!"

These guys gave away more food than they earned selling water/pop/beer for the day, by far! I know when I go in my girls always get a couple of packs of gum or candy on the house!

This is a good topic...my .02!

Happy Hump Day!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
I was at an Aerosmith concert with some friends. We had great 7th row seats. $$$$. As usual at a good rock show all on the floor level where standing for the entire show. The rude group in front of us insisted on standing on their chairs. Nobody in front of or behind them was doing this. There was no reason for it. They where in the 6th row for God sakes how much better could they see on their chairs?

It takes a hell of a lot to get me mad enough to even consider physical violence but after a half hour of arguing with this group I wanted to pummel the ringleader. I remember telling him "WE PAID AS MUCH AS YOU DID TO BE HERE AND I SURE DIDN'T PAY THAT MUCH TO STAIR AT YOUR GIRLFRIENDS FAT a$$ ALL NIGHT"! Then they tried to get us to stand on our chairs. Yeh, like I want to have to balance on a chair all night with a beer buzz and be rude and pi$$ off the peeps behind me.

We tried getting the useless ushers to do something and that worked for about 30 seconds. We called them back and they said "what do you want us to do about it". Ummmm how about your f-ing job.

Any way things where getting really heated and about to come to blows when the group of a-holes noticed the 5 or 6 rows of peeps behind me where cheering me on, shouting things like "kick his a$$" , "we got your back" and "sit the f down". One group of my supporters was a bunch of rough looking bikers.

Needless to say they backed down, after ruining about 40 minuets of the show. There was a small amount of justice however. Ringleader dude and his woman got into a fight after they got down and she left crying. He finally went looking for her after about 30 minuets, near the end of the show.

I hate rude people with a passion! I will go to great lengths to avoid a physical fight but I thought for sure I was gonna end up in jail that night.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
I've got another having to do with the power outage....I'll make it short: A restaurant near me had a sink full of fish fillets all individually freezer wrapped in a sink of quickly melting ice. Someone I know was there (protecting the innocent here) and asked what they were gonna do with it...The owner replied, "Throw it out". My friend asked if they would like to donate it to a group and the guy was like, nope, no way. It's going in the trash!!!!

I'll never eat there again!

B2Be...they blocked Steven shakin' his @$$??? Death sentence! I would have been peeved

1 - 13 of 13 Posts