Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

how to get rid of pet stains for good?

831 views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  Mr. Big 
#1 ·
OK when my dog was a puppy she had a few mistakes it happens. my problem is that I can clean the spots and they go away but eventually come back. I know its from the bacteria under the carpet but how do I get rid of the spots for good? I have tried natures miracle, vinager scrubbed the heck out of it but they still come back. anybody have any luck with this? Please let me know what you did its driving me crazy.

#2 ·
QUOTE(waterfordmatt @ Oct 21 2009, 12:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>OK when my dog was a puppy she had a few mistakes it happens. my problem is that I can clean the spots and they go away but eventually come back. I know its from the bacteria under the carpet but how do I get rid of the spots for good? I have tried natures miracle, vinager scrubbed the heck out of it but they still come back. anybody have any luck with this? Please let me know what you did its driving me crazy.
Send a PM to h2o, he is LSCN's own cleaning guru, and runs his own business cleaning carpet and upholstrey, he can either do the job for you or tell you the best way to do it yourself.
Oh and PS, he's a nice guy

#3 ·
QUOTE(Big Dog @ Oct 21 2009, 12:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(waterfordmatt @ Oct 21 2009, 12:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>OK when my dog was a puppy she had a few mistakes it happens. my problem is that I can clean the spots and they go away but eventually come back. I know its from the bacteria under the carpet but how do I get rid of the spots for good? I have tried natures miracle, vinager scrubbed the heck out of it but they still come back. anybody have any luck with this? Please let me know what you did its driving me crazy.
Send a PM to h2o, he is LSCN's own cleaning guru, and runs his own business cleaning carpet and upholstrey, he can either do the job for you or tell you the best way to do it yourself.
Oh and PS, he's a nice guy

thanks Big Dog sending a pm now

#4 ·
Matt,

I had the same issue, puppy would make it to the back door sometimes and not be able to hold it... Our carpet STUNK as soon as the weather warmed up...We ended up tearing up the carpet and installing ceramic tile...

Point is, I was SURE we had gotten all of the stains out, until it got warm this spring!!

Good luck!

#8 ·
QUOTE(waterfordmatt @ Oct 21 2009, 12:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>OK when my dog was a puppy she had a few mistakes it happens. my problem is that I can clean the spots and they go away but eventually come back. I know its from the bacteria under the carpet but how do I get rid of the spots for good? I have tried natures miracle, vinager scrubbed the heck out of it but they still come back. anybody have any luck with this? Please let me know what you did its driving me crazy.

Oreck pet stain remover. Best product out there. It got rid of my many year old taco bell stain in my old kitchen carpet. I inherited my parents old house and it came with old carpet and dogs that sometimes did not make it out side. My puppy also got into liquid rubber and it got 95% out of my new off white carpet and ink pen all over once. :sigh: bulldog puppies lol
Also The dry cleaning powder and the orbitor oreck has rocks too but it is expensive (it cleans everything cement,tile, hardwood floors etc with their different pads to put on it though). It cleans your carpet better than a steam cleaner. Which I have tried both.

That is what worked for me.
Sad thing is I spent a lot of money at oreck store but now I have no more carpet or upholstery.

#9 ·
QUOTE(waterfordmatt @ Oct 22 2009, 09:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Mr. Big @ Oct 22 2009, 09:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Get rid of the pet.....

The pet is not a problem these are old stains. not to mention could you get rid of this cute face?

omg what a sweet face !!!!

as far as stains...good old fashioned LESTOIL works miracles !!
try it....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.