Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, Shandog and I are trying on bathing suits and, ahem, "filler's" for bathing suits while joey is on the computer... unbeknownst to us, he witnesses the actions and as he's on the way out the door, of his own free will, takes the two fillers and places them on his boy boobies and just smiles at us with a teethy grin.

So, we decided to dress him accordingly and snap some photos for future girlfriends... he couldn't get enough of the camera!!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Perfect. Now when he starts acting up in his teen years as teenagers do, Shandog can tell him "straighten up or I'll show this picture to ALL of your friends!"

Pauligan. At least you guys didn't have him recreate your avitar pose!

Poor guy. he may end up a future client of Dr. XO because of this. I suggest setting him down at the TV and make him watch the first two seasons of The Man Show, to undo any damage.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts

I'll most definitely be saving these pictures for the "burn file" for when Joey is older and brings home his first girlfriend!

What a little ham he is!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Jun 29 2003, 09:38 PM)That last one is hillarious! Girlie and I are busting up over that one!

Yeh, reminds me of somthing I saw on Cops once.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
That's it, I'm calling social services.

If he turns out to be gay or a transvestite, we'll know why.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 30 2003, 07:04 AM)That's it, I'm calling social services.

If he turns out to be gay or a transvestite, we'll know why.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Yes, that boy is traumatized for sure now......He's ruined for life.......You're waiting for his first girl friend??? Wait til he finds out he's been on the WWW!

He's soooo cute.....even in Mommy's new bikini! Have to agree, the hands against the wall takes the prize!

You bringing him Thursday? He can meet Makenzie! I think they'd get along just fine.....She took off her bikini last night and mooned me through the door (I was in backyard)......Yep, they'll get along just fine, lol.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
My god! What do you teach these kids?!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Dressing up boys in bikinis, girls mooning, Shandog's daughter picking up mongo online and taking beer to school, ....

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 30 2003, 08:12 AM)Dressing up boys in bikinis, girls mooning, Shandog's daughter picking up mongo online and taking beer to school, ....

Yeah....wait til you have kids......we'll see how good you are!
Oh, wait, you'll never know what they are doing...cuz you'll be too busy posting!

I had a visual on a mini-Jeffy!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jun 30 2003, 08:15 AM)Yeah....wait til you have kids......we'll see how good you are!
Oh, wait, you'll never know what they are doing...cuz you'll be too busy posting!

Stop it! You're scaring me.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 30 2003, 08:19 AM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jun 30 2003, 08:15 AM) Yeah....wait til you have kids......we'll see how good you are!

Stop it! You're scaring me.

He has blue eyes and a big, $hit-grin on his face.......Real cuttie

1 - 20 of 24 Posts