Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
I sat home and did nothing! I had this feeling that if I went I would be to intoxicated to drive home, so I played it safe and just stayed home! Just had a feeling about being pulled over tonight, and I didn't want that!

Hope you all had fun!

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
I was there!!! So were the Sunbums. Around 8:30 or so Wiz and Mad Max showed up. A good time was had by all. The weather turned for the better around 5:30. Afrireman and Garydebs, you shoulda showed, the weather turned out great!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I thought about it. Does that count?

I figure I'd probably spend half the time there just looking for everyone.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
It was a beautiful night. Damn Yankee, Wiz, MadMax and Hazy were there. Just chilled, enjoyed the evening.

We weren't going to go anywhere, but I posted something about finding Mahn Grayvee interesting or something, MrSunbum decided he needed to get me out of the house & into the real world fast!

No rangers! Free parking!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(afiremen @ Jul 15 2003, 10:00 PM)I sat home and did nothing! I had this feeling that if I went I would be to intoxicated to drive home, so I played it safe and just stayed home! Just had a feeling about being pulled over tonight, and I didn't want that!

Hope you all had fun!

That WAS a smart move...but really you just didn't want to expose your head to any more sun out on the water, didn't you??!?!?!?!?!

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
We couldn't this week...Mutha-in-law had her knee replaced today!

It did turn out to be a nice evening...Sorry we missed you all...I needed your company!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jul 15 2003, 10:37 PM)Free parking!

How'd that happen?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ Jul 15 2003, 10:37 PM)...Sorry we missed you all...I needed your company!
What am I, chopped liver?

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Well Gary and Snow, there's always next week!

Good to here that Mr and Mrs Sunbum made back to their island paradise safely! Thanks for showing!!!

And Elaine, a BIG cyber hug from me too!!!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ Jul 15 2003, 10:37 PM)We couldn't this week...Mutha-in-law had her knee replaced today!
Hope all goes well with her new knee.....Tell her to use it and do all of her exercises so it heals properly.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Jul 15 2003, 10:43 PM)Snowmaker your avatar looks like a uterus with some really swollen fallopian tubes...

Gross, I know

How about a real hot one!!!! It's smokin'!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Jul 15 2003, 10:43 PM)Snowmaker your avatar looks like a uterus with some really swollen fallopian tubes...

Gross, I know

WHAT!?!?!?!

Where do you get that?? Its a certain skull insignia.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jul 15 2003, 10:44 PM)QUOTE(Shandog @ Jul 15 2003, 10:43 PM) Snowmaker your avatar looks like a uterus with some really swollen fallopian tubes...

Gross, I know

How about a real hot one!!!! It's smokin'!
...either that or a bad time of the month!!!

Sooooooo nasty!

·
Registered
2,550 Posts

Gross, I know

Where did that come from?

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Here's one for you Snowmaker

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Jul 15 2003, 10:48 PM)I guess the shandog's being one SICK PUPPY tonight!

Bad Dog!

You're right Shandog. Definately looks like Aunt Flo invasion . ewwwwwww

1 - 20 of 58 Posts