Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Never hurts to have ANOTHER TNT's thread!

Curious about how it was, though. I stayed home and painted over the primer on my cememt basement walls.
And gazed in awe at them for a few minutes when I was done... so much reward for doing stuff like that!

btw~traveler xoxo's to you I LOVE IT!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
It was much dryer than last time, that's for sure. <_<

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
I thought it was good. If how tired I'm this morning means anything it must of been great. Highlights would have to be a couple of peeps getting as drunk as I've ever seen them. But the number one highlight was BRB
.....pics to follow once CBJ has a chance to upload them.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Snow, I got that idea for spewing the beer on the person who foamed it from Mr. Big; just prior to our incident I smacked his beer and he shot it at me and then I threw my beer in to his face and then he threw some back... it was fun!!

So, blame it on Mr. big.

Who got so drunk???

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Mr. Big @ Oct 22 2003, 09:03 AM)Why is everybody pickin' on the sick guy?
The beer fight was fun, I think I won? There will be a rematch.....
Have to start bringing a change of clothes to TNTs. <_<

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
"rematch, yeah, yeah, heh heh" **beavis voice**

I think, actually, this should be an EVENT which people should look forward too... what if we had just 10 people smacking beers and shooting them... Loving it!!

ok, I'll just continue to do it myself; watchout.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Oct 22 2003, 09:06 AM)ok, I'll just continue to do myself; watchout.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Oct 22 2003, 09:09 AM)**oh brother**
Kind of a strange person to be thinking about while doing THAT.

Do you even have a brother?

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Oct 22 2003, 09:05 AM)QUOTE(Mr. Big @ Oct 22 2003, 09:03 AM) Why is everybody pickin' on the sick guy?
The beer fight was fun, I think I won? There will be a rematch.....
Have to start bringing a change of clothes to TNTs.

Oh, just wear a Speedo...you know, the little itty-bitty crotch holder.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Oct 22 2003, 09:12 AM)Oh, just wear a Speedo...you know, the little itty-bitty crotch holder.
You mean like THIS?

Attachments

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Snow, as SOON as I hit submit, I mean INSTANTLY, I knew you would be all about that incest opportunity!!!

Yes, I have a brother, no, I wasn't thinking of him, **beotch**

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Oct 22 2003, 09:06 AM)"rematch, yeah, yeah, heh heh" **beavis voice**

I think, actually, this should be an EVENT which people should look forward too... what if we had just 10 people smacking beers and shooting them... Loving it!!

ok, I'll just continue to do it myself; watchout.
Great....An hour ride home with beer soaked clothes. "Noo oschifer I wushusint dir(hic)nking.

Last night was my first time for TNT's. So I have no way to compare it to past Tuesdays there but I had fun. Even if I had to drag my lame west side a$$ outta there at a reasonable hour. <_<

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Oct 22 2003, 09:15 AM)Snow, as SOON as I hit submit, I mean INSTANTLY, I knew you would be all about that incest opportunity!!!

Yes, I have a brother, no, I wasn't thinking of him, **beotch**
HA HA

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Oct 22 2003, 09:14 AM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ Oct 22 2003, 09:12 AM) Oh, just wear a Speedo...you know, the little itty-bitty crotch holder.
You mean like THIS?
Haven't looked at P-29 the same since!

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Oct 22 2003, 08:22 AM)There weren't alot of people at TNT's lat night, but we had fun.
Quality over Quanity

Actually:
CBJ, Capt'n Rob, Fast~Eddie, Jabber, Pam-ee, Pam-ee's blonde friend, Hazy, Big Tree, AJU, Coctails n Dreams, Pandora, Rerun, EZC, Eagle1, Hazy, Hot Toddie, Damn Yankee, B2B, BRBD(the belly licker), wingman, Snow, Firecracker... sorry if i missed anyone's name.

That's quite a few peeps!

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
My last count was 30 people in our party, that was including C&D's crowd of 5. Great time, great people and cheap beer!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts