Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did ya'll enjoy yourselves??

Productive indoors with the flooding going on?

anybody get laid?? (besided the p-29's?)

curious readers would like to know!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
yes to all the above!

and how about you, miss p?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Hell, I'm still sore from the 5 hours of yard work I did Saturday.

Got some homework done too. I never left the house yesterday.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Did ya'll enjoy yourselves?? yes!!!

Productive indoors with the flooding going on?got caught up on sleep yesterday

anybody get laid?? (besided the p-29's?)...and my nickname is???!!!!???!!!

curious readers would like to know!

How was YOUR weekend missy???

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I typed out my reply and then everything locked up...

I had my first buffett experience, about 5 miles from where I lived in OHIO, so that was weird... lol... always bizarre going to a place you know so well and have so many memories for yet you no longer belong there.

yesterday pretty much qualifies as a recovery day...
though I did watch "under the tuscan sun" and will try like hell to go on a european vacation this year! lol...

negatory on the lay... why would I want to ruin my virginity now?

·
Registered
206 Posts
No boating but got laid. Would rather have been boating AND get laid. One out of two is 50%.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
I had a good weekend.....Got drunk and had fun on Saturday night followed by a feast of Taco Bell...

Sunday was a day of sleeping and grocery shopping.

I am completely addicted to www.freeslots.com

Did not get laid this weekend but know I will soon....

We still have a leaky basement!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Boss @ May 24 2004, 09:54 AM)Did not get laid this weekend but know I will soon....

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(Boss @ May 24 2004, 09:54 AM)We still have a leaky basement!

i didn't have any back up problems until my dumbass neighbor across the street went around and lifted up all the metered drain covers.

There was an army of neighbors that ran out shortly after and explained that those caps are METERED so as to not flood basements.

Only my neighbor John escaped the flooding because he drains into Gtatiot's drain and not Evergreen's.
<_<

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well Jill, you have now publicly declared the act... so, now it's gotta happen in the next day or so!!

lmao, jeff!

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Weekend was a blur. Friday I got home to a flooded street. All of those stupid little helicopter things from the tree's clogged up the drains. I had water about a quarter way up my front lawn. So, I got a shovel and cleaned out the drain. All of my stupid neighbors were watching me out their windows and not one of them came out to clean out their drains.
Saturday went fishing with my father in law then went boating with my wife for a while.
Sunday went to church then sat in the airport to ship my wife off. Oh and did get laid. It was "good bye" sex. So, you know how that goes.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Did NOT get laid. Was up-north w/the boys. No girlfriends allowed!!!

Went on the infamous "Zoo-De-Mack" for my 7th year. As always, it was an awesome, drunken weekend.

Anyone else ever go on this? You should. It's a blast.

PS, we didn't get all the rain that you did down-state. A light sprinkle on saturday afternoon. And of course it rained all the way home... <_<

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
Let's see....
Friday night we went out to dinner and watched rented movies.
Worked until noon Saturday, picked up bottom paint at West Marine, went home around 1:30 and cut a few acres of grass until 4:30. Went out to dinner around 5:30 after my wife got home from work, mentioned the party at Tin Fish, black clouds came rolling in and we decided to spend the evening at home. I know, a wrong choice on my part... Sunday I had planned on painting the bottom of the boat but mother nature never gave me the chance. (And Hammer, before you say anything, I can fit under the trailer to paint the bottom of the boat).haha My wife went out to a wedding shower on 18 and Garfield, came home around 5:00 and then we had a late dinner and watched ALIAS!!

Now, I know your all wondering if the old guy got laid or not, but, I just have to let you all keep on wondering.. :>)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts