Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Granted it's only Sunday (wide awake at 4:19 AM--thanks to Kylie and dreaming of drinking of a huge icy coke--which I had to get out of bed to experience in reality)

Thanks Kevin for toting my a$$ all over creation with you!!
Did you know that 2 (3?) of those corona drinks topped with limon plus one refill by jimmy cat on top of an empty stomach can make you do really drunk things???? Feeling QUITE silly now!
Manana, how exactly did we FALL on our a$$es?? Must have been some new crafty dance move! Sorry to Joe for violating your island!! yikes, that only took 5 minutes of being there!!

Spend my whole life for the most part not a big drinker; pride the whole "staying in control thing" and think I might be edging back towards that mind frame after these last few weekends!!!!

Apologies to all! I'm not normally that insane!
(but why is it that people generally tell me afterwards that I need to do that more often? Am I a stiff or what?)

ps, still up @ 5:10!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Me, too...can't sleep either!

You were fun, girl!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
My battery died on my camera, but I did manage to get a few awesome shots at the Island Party...This one, of course, is PRICELESS

Attachments

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts

Attachments

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts

Attachments

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts

Attachments

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
This is the last one - wish I could have taken more...the kids had a blast on the Go-Kart...that Army Tank thing was a riot, too. We had a great time!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Went to Fishbones for dinner after a DRUNK fest out at the moot with Jim and Sue Cat
got back to the boat around 8 and fell a sleep and never woke back up
I feel like I missed something

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Sorry we missed it.

·
Registered
51 Posts
finally starting too move after drinking all day at the moot yesterday now ready too do it all over again isnt that what weekends are for

G

·
wow am i surprised, i figured i would have seen more more peeps from lscn out at the festival of lights.
isnt that a celibration of boats & peeps haveing fun ?
the only one i knew for sure was the P-29s (bright yellow gofast w/P29 on the side)& possibly selena & friends( that blonde hair really stands out) heading out across the lake.
i was drowning worms at the end of zinners point.
i was sitting under the green pole at the end on the dnr access ramp.
boy do the gnats get insane after dark.
well any who, i only caught i buzz, 2 sheephead, & 3 white bass. but still had fun.
maybe i'll try again this evening?

sandman out
peace!

·
Registered
625 Posts
How was the weekend... worked till 8:00 friday night, then went with instigator to drop off eddies stereo equipment for the island party, then hit brown for a beer. Worked 9am-10pm last night, and did nothing last night. And here I sit at work today, hoping to get home before dark. My weekend has been a real blast so far!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
QUOTE(Advantage_Rob @ Aug 3 2003, 11:41 AM)How was the weekend... worked till 8:00 friday night, then went with instigator to drop off eddies stereo equipment for the island party, then hit brown for a beer. Worked 9am-10pm last night, and did nothing last night. And here I sit at work today, hoping to get home before dark. My weekend has been a real blast so far!

Dude, right with you there. Was thinking about hitting the Buick Open and stopped in at work. Now looking like a better idea to just stay here and get a little ahead. Even the weather is conspiring against us!!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Hey Pauligan.......girl you were alright didn't do nothin I'd be ashamed of and that's from someone who hasn't taken a sabatical from drinking.......Actually you were real cute and got the party going well at least for all the stiffs that were just sittin around doin nothin.....Music + alcohol = dancing like a fool ahhh just kidding...

Sorry you left so early......the party was later in the Tiki bar! You're having fun was nothing compared to the craziness in there and I'm not sayin nothin more... Should of stayed girl I could have used a dancing partner!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i am SOOOOOO SOGGY!!!!

got DRUNK WASTED friday night at the campground (kestlewood near manistee/cadiallac), and got on the river for canoeing sat morning at 10am (28 peeps in our group), where my dan (an inexperienced canoer) proceded to tip us about 30 min into it. then we ran SMACK DAB STRAIGHT ON into a tree that jolted us cause we hit it so hard. the sun went away and it started to POUR cats and dogs, and we still had 2 hours to go. tipped again, got back to the campground soaked. (but sun came back out) slept, ate, slept, at 4 am it THUNDERSTORMED LIKE CRAZY...and our tent started leaking. woke up at 8am wet, cold, and with a surprize monthly visitor to add to my already sore body from canoeing and sleeping on a lumpy air mattress.

GLAD I AM HOME! hope the sunbums had better luck on their trip!

·
Registered
530 Posts
had a good time at the moot really didnt see any peeps but fireman and everytime i ventured down to his boat he was missing. I guess i need a way recognize people or i needed to sober up!!!!!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Had a good time at the Moot! And a great time at the Island party! Pictures to come!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
2 days in a row of house hunting. My brain is scrambled.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Aug 3 2003, 04:42 PM)2 days in a row of house hunting. My brain is scrambled.

my brains are still soggy! lol!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Aug 3 2003, 04:42 PM)2 days in a row of house hunting. My brain is scrambled.

What is so different from any other day!

1 - 20 of 73 Posts