Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to Put In Bay Saturday great time!! Milord sorry I didn`t get to hook up with you.(Long Story) Got home Sunday and get a phone call to go over to Uncle Krackers house for a party got to party with Uncle Kracker and KID ROCK all night what a great weekend!!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
That's Awesome!!! Would love to have been there!

I do have to say that this weekend was different but great

With so many changes going on lately, being able to just lay in bed & snuggle up all day today was THE BEST!!!!!!!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Are we supposed to answer the question or ask, "Why didn't you invite your LSCN friends?" I know a couple of us chicks would have loved to have been there

Really had a great weekend! Was way too short..........Bay on Saturday, to Metro after to spend the night and party with some rock stars.......Relaxed at Metro most of the day yesterday....then I took my girls to Troy Daze for some fun last night~! I'm beat and it's only Monday,

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
went to a house warming/engagement party in Imlay City saturday all day. I had no clue how far away imlay city was. lol

watched the football game yesterday and went swimming.

uneventful but nice
it's all in whose company you are in. right?

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
I helped my brother cut trees down for fire wood on Sat. and went to a thing with Cassie Sat. night.

Sunday I went to a friend's 30th b-day party.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Wow Btenn!!!

I think anybody's weekend will sound puny after reading about you partying with literal rock stars!!!

Friday went on a harley ride and hooked up with some friends in the clem

Saturday bikini golfing at Harsens and a quick visit to the moot; recalling some body shots... but it's fuzzy...
fell asleep at a dreadfully early hour surrounded by taco bell papers...

Sunday picture taking at Metro and bought a funny a$$ picture of a penis at the SCS art festival **egged on by the amusement of my friends** worked on my upstairs vegged in front of the dvd and woke up happily this morning!!!

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
QUOTE(btenn @ Sep 14 2003, 11:32 PM)Went to Put In Bay Saturday great time!! Milord sorry I didn`t get to hook up with you.(Long Story) Got home Sunday and get a phone call to go over to Uncle Krackers house for a party got to party with Uncle Kracker and KID ROCK all night what a great weekend!!
So, was his house in Harrison Twp? Maybe in the Glen Mar subdivision? or on Shoreline? There are a couple of HUGE houses, just curious....

We landscaped the new house all weekend and it SUCKED!
I love condos..........

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
I cleaned my house all weekend dreaming I could be out on my boat cuz it was GORGEOUS!
This weekend's a wash also cuz i'm in a wedding. But it's my sis, so that's okay...

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Sep 15 2003, 08:38 AM)QUOTE(btenn @ Sep 14 2003, 11:32 PM)Went to Put In Bay Saturday great time!! Milord sorry I didn`t get to hook up with you.(Long Story) Got home Sunday and get a phone call to go over to Uncle Krackers house for a party got to party with Uncle Kracker and KID ROCK all night what a great weekend!!
So, was his house in Harrison Twp? Maybe in the Glen Mar subdivision? or on Shoreline? There are a couple of HUGE houses, just curious....

I love condos..........
It was on a street called Hamon off South River Road just east of Pete`s market if you know where that is.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Spent most of the weekend doing a wiring project for dad. <_< <_< Ya gotta love family.

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
Spent the weekend blasting around the Silver Lake sand dunes on my dirtbike. Woo-Hoo!!! Now if I could only get the sand out of my ears...

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
QUOTE(btenn @ Sep 15 2003, 08:14 AM)QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Sep 15 2003, 08:38 AM) QUOTE(btenn @ Sep 14 2003, 11:32 PM)Went to Put In Bay Saturday great time!! Milord sorry I didn`t get to hook up with you.(Long Story) Got home Sunday and get a phone call to go over to Uncle Krackers house for a party got to party with Uncle Kracker and KID ROCK all night what a great weekend!!

I love condos..........
It was on a street called Hamon off South River Road just east of Pete`s market if you know where that is.
Yup! I know where that is, and it's not by my house! I thought he lived in the subdivision next door to mine.
Thanks for the info.
I love that song....In a little while I'll be thinking about youuuu.......

1 - 14 of 14 Posts