Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And the long weekend begins! Hanging out in the camper, Capt & Coke in hand and posting via the cell. LIFE IS GOOD!

Have a great weekend my friends!!!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
oh man - you are in God's Country right now! I'm totally jealous!!!

Have a great time! Take that cocktail outside and enjoy the beautiful night sky up there

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(Shandog @ May 28 2004, 12:22 AM)oh man - you are in God's Country right now! I'm totally jealous!!!

Have a great time! Take that cocktail outside and enjoy the beautiful night sky up there

It was only 47 deg out before the sun went down.
<_< I'll go out tomorrow.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
47 degrees??? That's a little too burchello to be sitting outside - don't blame ya then. Before you know it you'd have stalagtites hanging from your nose hairs

You and the Capt'n have a cozy evening in instead

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Have a nice weekend, B2B.
We will miss you while we are partying like rockstars...that is my plan for the weekend

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ May 28 2004, 12:40 AM)
We will miss you while we are partying like rockstars...that is my plan for the weekend

GOOD PLAN! Hopefully next time I can join ya.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
QUOTE(Boater2be @ May 28 2004, 12:54 AM)QUOTE(Saleena362 @ May 28 2004, 12:40 AM)

GOOD PLAN! Hopefully next time I can join ya.

...just need to figure out what type of shot(s) to buy for the "Sip and Dip."

Any suggestions?~?~

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pit bull on crack:

1 Part Jose Cuervo
1 Part Jagermeister
1 Part Jim Beam
1 Part Bacardi 151

Heart Breaker:

1 Part Peachtree schnapps
1 Part Amaretto
1 Part Irish Cream

Horney Bull:

1 part tequila
1 part white rum
1 part vodka

Jack Hammer II:

1 part JD
1 part tequila

Liquid cocaine:

1 part Rumplemintz
1 part Jagermeister
1 part Bacardi 151

Disclamer:

I have not tried any of these but they sound interesting. They came from a 10,000 drinks program on my palm. Knowing you, I figured out of the ordinary would be best.
The first one sounds like a killer.

I want a detailed report when you get back. If ya can remember.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Have a great weekend pat watch out for bears ..lol ,,

isnt this the weekend when they have the walk over the bridge?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Boater2be @ May 28 2004, 12:19 AM)Howdy, from the straights of Mackinaw
What about the gays of Mackinaw? Don't they want to say "hi"?

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
QUOTE(bobrob @ May 28 2004, 07:19 AM)Have a great weekend pat watch out for bears ..lol ,,

isnt this the weekend when they have the walk over the bridge?
The Bridge Walk is Labor Day weekend...

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
QUOTE(Boss @ May 28 2004, 08:02 AM)Did anyone call you a "troll" or "fudgie" yet?

That's funny! We ran into a yooper at 'Your Mothers' and he called us trolls because we live below (south of) the bridge.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
QUOTE(Boater2be @ May 28 2004, 02:04 AM)DISCLAIMER:
I have not tried any of these but they sound interesting.

I want a detailed report when you get back. If ya can remember.

DISCLAIMER:
If I don't remember, it didn't happen.

I opted for the Apple Butter Shots that "My Captain" (for the weekend) requested.

I did say Captain...NOT BOSS, not KEEPER, not BIG BROTHER....

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ May 28 2004, 07:20 AM)QUOTE(Boater2be @ May 28 2004, 12:19 AM) Howdy, from the straights of Mackinaw
What about the gays of Mackinaw? Don't they want to say "hi"?

i don't think anyone got it, but it's actually one of snow's more clever comments!!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ May 28 2004, 08:32 AM)QUOTE(Boss @ May 28 2004, 08:02 AM) Did anyone call you a "troll" or "fudgie" yet?

That's funny! We ran into a yooper at 'Your Mothers' and he called us trolls because we live below (south of) the bridge.

was born up there but live down here... i think i'm some sort of bastard yooper. lol!

goose! i KNOW!
snowbi on the snowball today!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ May 28 2004, 02:09 PM)i think i'm some sort of bastard yooper.
That's almost signature-worthy.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE(Boss @ May 28 2004, 08:02 AM)Did anyone call you a "troll" or "fudgie" yet?

Say ya to da UP eh?

Boss. I have only been called that by my UP friends. Well, at least to my face. I have spent so much time Snowmobiling up here that I can almost do a prefect UP accent. If I didn't have all of my own teeth I could pass for a native.

Snowbi, as for the gays of mackinaw I can proudly say, "How the hell would I know?"

Laney, apple butter???? Sounds like a sissy shot, but it's hard to argue with the Captain. His boat, his kind offer to tag along and he is always a gracious host. I guess it wont hurt to honor that request.

This will be a fun albeit laid back weekend with my family and friends, but I have to admit that part of me is jealous and wishes I was gonna be parting my a$$ off with my wilder friends.

Bobrob. 10mm Glock on my hip. Bring on the bears!!! My Freezer is getting empty.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Have a good weekend up there buddy !!
We miss ya down here, miss having a beer with ya dude, soon....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts