Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone that was on the lake today tell me how the water clarity was? How were the floating weeds? Water Temps? Michigan side from Metro south & East side of Anchor Bay? I need to figure out where I want to fish at tomorrow.

Thanks

·
Registered
228 Posts
QUOTE(Zib @ Oct 10 2009, 06:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Can anyone that was on the lake today tell me how the water clarity was? How were the floating weeds? Water Temps? Michigan side from Metro south & East side of Anchor Bay? I need to figure out where I want to fish at tomorrow.

Thanks

The North side and middle of the Bay have a milkey color the South side of the Bay is clear. The water temp was 52* to 53* in the Bay in 2 to 5 foot of water. No floating weeds in the Bay. B)

·
Registered
958 Posts
Down by the 400 club it was clear with a little bit of floating weed. Out towards 14FOW though the water turned to mud.

Between selfridge & the salt the water was clear with very little floating weeds

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(heimskr @ Oct 11 2009, 02:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Down by the 400 club it was clear with a little bit of floating weed. Out towards 14FOW though the water turned to mud.

Between selfridge & the salt the water was clear with very little floating weeds

I wish I would have known that at 7:00 this morning because I would have rather fished the 400. I still got some fish in AB before my boat got swamped & I had to head in.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts