Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hudson's story:

This past Sunday my dad and I were at the dock getting ready to fish, but my dad wouldn't let us go. I said, when are we going (over and over) and before I know it, the SCHRAM VAN showed up. I found out that Schram was going to fish with us for the day! (So cool!
)

The day was full of action. I had my bulldawg on, casted and expected to bring in nothing, as usual, but OH MY GOSH... I felt the rod shaking. I looked in the water and saw that right at that moment I hooked my first musky!! It was the greatest feeling ever. Shram and my dad were high fiving and hooting and hollering. Here it is:
Water Sky Smile Cloud Fisherman

As all good fishermen do, I helped to release it:
Water Gesture Liquid Recreation Thigh

There were lots of other fish caught besides for mine. My dad boated 3 (a 40", 41" and 44") and Shram boated a beautiful 32" pike and a got a souvenir from a missed musky... just shy of a 1/2" tooth! We didn't get a picture of the tooth but here is a picture of one of my dad's muskys:

Water Sky Shorts Boat Smile

Schram, thanks for a great day. I am now officially a "fishing man" and this is not "my every day normal life"!

Sky Goggles Vision care Sunglasses Muscle

Attachments

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
Congrats bud.

·
LSCN Sponsor since March 2010
1,435 Posts
wtg

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
Hudson, I was completely honored to witness your first ever muskie my young rockin friend
There is no better feeling than seeing somebody catch their first ever ESPECIALLY at the ripe age of 9
I was SUPER impressed how you casted that bulldog all by yourself and reeled in your fish with no help
I think we have a musky star in the making
And mighty fine job by dad on those fantastic looking Muskies. Was an honor guyz

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Congrats, Hudson on your first ` ski and if you don`t go into professional fishing you have a future in journalism. What a well written story. Good going Capt Dad and way to show them the ropes, Brian.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Great job!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts