Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a $500 gift card for Kroger. I want to buy a 3 seated covered swing with part of it. It comes in a big flat box and I have no way of getting it home. Would anyone with a truck be willing to come to Kroger (19 & Garfield) and pick it up for me and bring it to my house (Clinton River Rd. and Garfield) for me either tomorrow morning, Saturday or Sunday afternoon? I'd be willing to pitch in a case or 2 of beer for your trouble........

Thanks.............

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
Pam - I can help ya out. I'm at work until 5-5:30. Do you have my cell #?

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
The simple beauty of this board and bribery with beer....lol

I would help Pam, but I will be gone all weekend and I dont drink beer...lol

Mini

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(EZC @ May 22 2003, 10:13 AM)Pam - I can help ya out. I'm at work until 5-5:30. Do you have my cell #?
NO... I don't have your cell #. PM it to me or you can call me on mine. Vicki has my #.

Thanks so much Eric!!!!

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
QUOTE(John Maniaci @ May 22 2003, 02:15 PM)The simple beauty of this board and bribery with beer....lol

Mini
WHAT IF SHE OFFERED JACK AND COKE???

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Heck... If I had some free time I'd offer to supply the liquor at a party somewhere / sometime just for the he!! of it but I have no time for hanging out these days!!! Whats everyone doing Saturday night??? Anyone having a party? I'll still have a lot left on this Kroger card.... we can party on the tab of some guy in KY that likes to send me money.......... lol

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Joe....

I think I have your cell phone #. I'll talk to Eric and see if mine / his schedule work out.... if not I'll give you a call!

Man this group is awesome!!!!

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
QUOTE(manana-II @ May 22 2003, 10:16 AM)QUOTE(John Maniaci @ May 22 2003, 02:15 PM) The simple beauty of this board and bribery with beer....lol

Mini
WHAT IF SHE OFFERED JACK AND COKE???

Well thats a completely differnent story.....lol

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
For the record... I don't drink beer either Mini! lol If you had been able to help me out I'd have changed my offer to something taste appropriate to you! lol

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(sandman @ May 22 2003, 10:16 AM)cant do it till sat or sun
pm me if ya need me.
Sandman.... I'll keep you in mind as well in case for some odd reason Eric and Joe don't work out...

thanks!

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
PAM you and I can always do it tomorrow if you dont tonight he and i can trade cars we dont need no stinkin' man (just his truck)

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(Eagle1 @ May 22 2003, 10:46 AM)PAM you and I can always do it tomorrow if you dont tonight he and i can trade cars we dont need no stinkin' man (just his truck)

Well I'm only available tomorrow until around 2:30 in the afternoon. I work at the nursing home from 4-8

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
QUOTE(Eagle1 @ May 22 2003, 11:46 AM)PAM you and I can always do it tomorrow if you dont tonight he and i can trade cars we dont need no stinkin' man (just his truck)

HEY!! I SHOWER EVERY DAY! AND I STINK VERY NICE, EVEN IF I DO SAY SO MYSELF!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts